SportsWrath

This team has no heart.

Virginia Giant

Its all making sense now....the "NY" symbols in all that Mayan Calendar shit.......they were talking about this.

C. wagon

Well there's the silver lining to this whole mess. The world will end before the Giants have to play another game.

You should be a writer. Seriously this makes the next two games more interesting. I really hope the nfl doesn't ruin the regular season by adding two more playoff teams

I know...this going from having a hardon that could cut a diamond after last weekends game...to vomiting up stuff you ate in the 3rd grade this weekend...is sort of what being a Giant fan is all about.

My guess is.....the Giants make the Super Bowl.

C.W agon

I know...this going from having a hardon that could cut a diamond after last weekends game...to vomiting up stuff you ate in the 3rd grade this weekend...is sort of what being a Giant fan is all about.

My guess is.....the Giants make the Super Bowl.

C.W agon

:clap:

This team has heart, just need more than heart to win a football game.

I think this team showed plenty of heart when we played Atlanta. It showed next to zero execution or toughness. Couldn't catch, block, or run against Atlanta this past sunday.

I was not in love with the theme of this topic when you 1st posted it VA Giant

Now you have proven to be a prophet. Back in the day we were terrible but had no players so it was fun just to get a few wins.

This team disgusts me. They have the talent to win, and have shown that in 3 blowouts of good teams this year. They have no heart, no hunger, and basically layed down

at the most crirtical time of the year. The 2008 team had a similar smell to it.......just fell apart at the end.

Press clippings drove this team to lay down like dogs.

I do not know who is to blame.....players, coaches, injuries whatever..

I'm looking forward to an exciting NFL playoffs, rooting for Seattle, and rooting for Notre Dame. It may be years and years and years (I'm thinking 2018) before the Giants return to being contenders.

I wonder if the Giants put Eli on the trading block what they would get in return......I'm guessing not a whole lot.

PS- Appeal to Tom Coughlin- please activate Ojomo this week and let us see what could have been, if anything. He is our Tebow......never given a chance to prove his critics right or wrong