SportsWrath

Giants - Ravens moves to 4:25 PM

Nas

much prefer Sunday 9.15pm UK time games ......i have cooked supper for the family and ironed a few shirts for work .....got the kids in bed ......wife happy watching some period drama by Charles Fucking Dickens on BBC1 ......and im back from the pub with 6 pints of real ale on board ...Go Fuckin' Giants

much prefer Sunday 9.15pm UK time games ......i have cooked supper for the family and ironed a few shirts for work .....got the kids in bed ......wife happy watching some period drama by Charles Fucking Dickens on BBC1 ......and im back from the pub with 6 pints of real ale on board ...Go Fuckin' Giants

Same here - Prefer the 11.30pm(IST) - 1pm US games. Im done with dinner, back home from work with a bottle of whisky and am all set to watch it online once the wife goes to sleep. Am in India BTW

I like the 4:25 pm time. That's great news for me since I might have to wake up late that day due to having a good time Saturday night.

Not me.. it throws off my timing... I'm up very early regardless of the day and I'd hate to sit there and wait for the game... going out to do stuff usually ends up with being stuck in traffic or running around Home Depot like a mad man lol

Not me.. it throws off my timing... I'm up very early regardless of the day and I'd hate to sit there and wait for the game... going out to do stuff usually ends up with being stuck in traffic or running around Home Depot like a mad man lol

You're married right?

As long as it's not a night game I'm cool with it.

I just wonder whats going to happen with the Philly game last game of the season.