SportsWrath

F@CK RG3

it's pretty gross. the guy had 1 td and fumbled in the red zone and got lucky. he's not gonna win rookie of the year and he plays in a gimmicky offense. potential-wise the sky's the limit but im not gonna get excited about what he's currently doing until he does it in a pro-style offense

it's pretty gross. the guy had 1 td and fumbled in the red zone and got lucky. he's not gonna win rookie of the year and he plays in a gimmicky offense. potential-wise the sky's the limit but im not gonna get excited about what he's currently doing until he does it in a pro-style offense

That is what pisses me off too...as I think Lug mentioned if Boley is still going all out and is in position that fumble is most likely ours...I hate gimmicky offenses...they are a cop out...good enough to win regular season games but nothing in the playoffs...its an admission that you are not good enough. Jesus just once can we run an on sides kick...fake field goal...can we throw one time to Wilson out of the backfield...minor simple shit that would totally surprise the opposition as the Giants never do it.

I don't understand how teams can't figure out a college style offense.

I knew I've seen that offense before. RG3 looked like Dennard Robinson during play action.

LOL.

Question for you guys: Typically, when you have a mobile quarterback who is going to account for 90% of his teams yardage, isn't the solution to place a spy on the guy? I honestly think if we had an athletic, beast of a linebacker and simply told him to follow RGIII's eyes and feet, that team wouldn't be able to score at all. But then again, as long as they just kept handing it to Alfred Morris, we would have still lost. He could have had 100 carries today and still averaged 7 yards a carry.

nicks false start was bogus too. the defender jabbed at him and made nicks move. of course they didnt show the replay but anyone who dvr'd it can back and see it. if i can see it in real time it definitely happened cuz i usually miss penalties around the line of scrimmage unless someone on either line jumps

He runs it really well apparently. We've seen it twice now and they were able to get big chunks of yardage and had our d line guessing both games. Maybe that's an indictment of our defense but I'm not going to rip the guy until we can stop him. As the defiler mentioned we could probably use a bigger , more consistent force up the middle and we definitely need a sideline to sideline linebacker that can at least try and contain the edges and limit the big gains. Its a different NFC east now and the games against the Skins will be the biggest ones. Once they get a competent defense it's going to get even more difficult.

My hat goes off to RGlll... I thought he played a great game today.

He did. I'm not gonna hate on the guy. The blame for our loss last night falls at the feet of Fewel and Gilbride.. and Deossie for that matter. At the end of the day.. it's only one game .. on to next week.

To be fair to the Giants D it's tough when you have 3 possible RBs to account for on many plays. If the D stops being aggressive then RG will wait until a WR becomes open. If you stay aggressive the Redskins will run more. It's a catch 22.

These loses fall on the O anyway. The D did a decent job but the O just couldn't execute when it mattered most. Two 3 and outs in the 4th quarter was a killer.

He takes a lot of big hits... At 20 he can pull that off, but it will catch up to him. The option will eventually break him.

I wonder if his back up runs the option too, or does the offense all change if he is out of the game

He will be lucky if he makes it 5 years. He's way too small to be running so much and already has a concussion in his rookie year.

Did anyone have us sweeping the Skins this year? Games can't get much closer. The missed FG was huge.

I don't know man at the end they just ran he clock out with a minute left near FG range they were not pressing to score they where pressing to get 1st downs and to run the clock out.

He takes a lot of big hits... At 20 he can pull that off, but it will catch up to him. The option will eventually break him.

I wonder if his back up runs the option too, or does the offense all change if he is out of the game

To be fair to the Giants D it's tough when you have 3 possible RBs to account for on many plays. If the D stops being aggressive then RG will wait until a WR becomes open. If you stay aggressive the Redskins will run more. It's a catch 22.

These loses fall on the O anyway. The D did a decent job but the O just couldn't execute when it mattered most. Two 3 and outs in the 4th quarter was a killer.

He will be lucky if he makes it 5 years. He's way too small to be running so much and already has a concussion in his rookie year.

Yeah its a different league...most RB's are not consistent and are worn down after five years...much less a QB...between the knockdowns he gets after a pass and the outright smashings he gets from his style of running...he will have the body of a 40+ guy after five years. Like someone mentioned...the Native American Epithets are going to become our main rival once again...the Broke Backs are also rans...and the Egals are in rebuild mode.