SportsWrath

Andre Brown

BlueInCanada

That's terrible news. Brown really made the most of his opportunity. I hope he's back next season.

He's shown enough this season that he'll be back somewhere. I hope it's here, which isn't all that unreasonable to imagine as I believe he's a RFA...as opposed to an UFA.

Bench Bradshaw? To me, it looks like the coaches thought giving Brown more of the work load was the right idea. Prior to his injury, Brown had 13 carries to Bradshaw's 10, and more importantly, it was Brown that was getting the 4th Quarter carries to put the game away until he got hurt. I really liked how both RB's played, but the real story was that the offensive line finally gave these guys more opportunity to do some damage.

As long as Brown doesn't need surgery, I will expect he'll be back at some point in the playoffs, maybe miss the first playoff game. The second round playoff game is 7 weeks from now, and the conference championship game is 8 weeks from now. Sure, we have to get there, but if Coughlin can save the roster spot for him, it's conceivable he can be available for at least a portion of the playoffs.

And yeah, Wilson will get a legitimate shot now. And I can't wait, I think this kid is special, and he's going to make some big plays for us.

Bench Bradshaw? To me, it looks like the coaches thought giving Brown more of the work load was the right idea. Prior to his injury, Brown had 13 carries to Bradshaw's 10, and more importantly, it was Brown that was getting the 4th Quarter carries to put the game away until he got hurt. I really liked how both RB's played, but the real story was that the offensive line finally gave these guys more opportunity to do some damage.

As long as Brown doesn't need surgery, I will expect he'll be back at some point in the playoffs, maybe miss the first playoff game. The second round playoff game is 7 weeks from now, and the conference championship game is 8 weeks from now. Sure, we have to get there, but if Coughlin can save the roster spot for him, it's conceivable he can be available for at least a portion of the playoffs.

And yeah, Wilson will get a legitimate shot now. And I can't wait, I think this kid is special, and he's going to make some big plays for us.

do we know for sure its a hairline fracture and not a break? Can they put a screw in it?

Yes, Jack, we now the morning after a night game. He's had the x-rays, and they've released the info to the public. I can't believe you are so behind on the news.

They probably won't tell anyone anything until Tuesday at the earliest, more likely Wednesday. If it's just about putting a cast on it and waiting, it's 6 weeks. If he needs a screw or surgery, bet on IR.

This really sucks.........he has the best running skills of anyone we have had since Tiki. Some of the moves he makes/made were breath-taking.

We won a SB without him last year, but it still hurts. I hope they sign Ryan Grant, the one that got away........

on a positive note Eli and Nicks seem back in form

Yes, Jack, we now the morning after a night game. He's had the x-rays, and they've released the info to the public. I can't believe you are so behind on the news.

They probably won't tell anyone anything until Tuesday at the earliest, more likely Wednesday. If it's just about putting a cast on it and waiting, it's 6 weeks. If he needs a screw or surgery, bet on IR.

hahhaha someone only read the first part.

I was watching Brown on Sunday and it hit me. What seems to impress is that he doesn't lose yardage. Eddie George was always that way...falling forward and not losing yardage. Even if he doesn't get big yardage on a play, it seems he's not taking negative plays very often at all.

And yeah, hats off to both lines yesterday. They deserve more credit than they're going to get this week.