SportsWrath

Andre Brown

BlueInCanada

How many of the Bradshaw haters wanted to bench him and not play him at all?

I think the argument was primarily to give the majority of the carries to Brown or to start Brown ahead of Bradshaw...which Brown's injury aside, still doesn't seem like all that poor of an argument.

I think the argument was primarily to give the majority of the carries to Brown or to start Brown ahead of Bradshaw...which Brown's injury aside, still doesn't seem like all that poor of an argument.

All joking aside, my main criticism of Bradshaw was that he was run down, unable to practice, and yet Gilbride was still leaning on him.

Losing Brown is huge.....he had another solid game.

I agree....Bradshaw is at his best when he's sharing carries....and obviously the bye week helped him and the rest of the team.

The Giants don't have any more excuses now with Wilson, however.....they have to play him alot more.

All joking aside, my main criticism of Bradshaw was that he was run down, unable to practice, and yet Gilbride was still leaning on him.

Losing Brown is huge.....he had another solid game.

I agree....Bradshaw is at his best when he's sharing carries....and obviously the bye week helped him and the rest of the team.

The Giants don't have any more excuses now with Wilson, however.....they have to play him alot more.

AB needed to rest and he got that over the bye week. Brown looked fresh and more aggressive... which I think made the case for Brown to have more carries which would've spelled a win-win for both him and Bradshaw. Now that Brown is out the same argument can be made for Wilson under the motion that Wilson has to be see more game time in order to gain experience... Shucks for Brown but I'm looking forward to seeing more Wilson.

Everyone knows I was a Bradshaw supporter during that phase on this board, I still am.

I think Bradshaw being the starter and workhorse gives the Giants the best chance at a W every Sunday, however it is obvious old 44 needs a second back to give him time to rest. Brown was making the best of that opportunity, just like guys like Ward, Droughns and others before him, he can and will be replaced.

Hopefully this opens the door for Wilson and he can finally get game time experience, I'm not expecting to see him run like Barry Sanders but if he can break a run or two a game I'll be happy.

How about bringing Tiki out of retirement...........if he's in shape why the F not. If Blackburn could come off the couch Tiki can.....the guy keeps himself in A+ shape

If Coughlin did this, I would never say another negative word about him. It would show he's a bigger man, and winning is paramount over nonsense.

Jenny Vrentas@JennyVrentas

Not sure if this was out there already: But after further tests today, RB Andre Brown is done for the year, source says.

Paul Schwartz@NYPost_Schwartz

Coughlin said Andre Brown will be placed on Injured Reserve designated to return. Maybe if Giants make playoffs maybe http://sportsyapper.com/yapp/1353963147834 …

How about bringing Tiki out of retirement...........if he's in shape why the F not. If Blackburn could come off the couch Tiki can.....the guy keeps himself in A+ shape

If Coughlin did this, I would never say another negative word about him. It would show he's a bigger man, and winning is paramount over nonsense.

bridge burnt move along.