SportsWrath

The All Spark

Iceman_NYG

This offense is in a funk. A funk would be an understatement. They are playing and executing piss-poor stuff. We need a spark on this offense to transform us and help us come out of this shit.

I think the problem begins with the OL. The OL has been playing like shit lately and Bradshaw is just not the right fit for this OL to establish the running game. Andre Brown seems like the better runner and he is far better at following his blockers and identifying the holes. Everytime he had been handed the rock he makes things happen. I think Andre Brown should start and Bradshaw and Wilson should split the remaining carried. Brown could spark this offense.

Eli played like cowdung yest, but those easy drops by Bennett and Cruz didnt at all help. Neither did that Bradshaw fumble. All of those drives where we could have gotten some momentum and deflated the overrated Bengals a little - we promptly exhibited epic fuckupation and blew more air into the Bengals balloon and totally deflated and extinguished ourselves. The Bradshaw fumble on a good looking drive in the second half at the 14 was really the dagger that made the O lose its bearings and go on a downward whirlpool spiral with Eli uncharacterically chucking shit while falling down and crap like that.

Having said that - it was also one of those days where everything went right for the Bengals. Tipped balls falling into the RB's hands and ending up being gains instead of INTs etc. Everything went right for them, and our fuckups only patted them along the way. This team needs a spark - Brown needs to start, Bennett needs to catch, the OL needs to play better. All of this can be done if Brown starts. He seems the best RB we have right now with Wilson providing the change of pace. A break might be good for Bradshaw.

Is it just me, or is Martellus Bennett playing like Martellus Bennett?

Isn't this why the Cowboys let him walk?

Exactly. His effort leaves a lot to be desired. His drops were inexcusable. It was like - Hey man!! I need it right here in the numbers. Otherwise I aint gonna stretch and try to catch that shit. I think its an overall Offensive mental problem with this team. They need a break. Couldnt have asked for it at a better time. Time for the O to take over after the bye.

Is it just me, or is Martellus Bennett playing like Martellus Bennett?

Isn't this why the Cowboys let him walk?

It's not just you, this has been going on for awhile, and yes, it's noticeable. My good friend the Cowboys' fan... this is the kind of stuff he'd always tell me about, with great frustration, because he knew his potential was so great. And now it's our turn for him to give us consternation.

Our run game was not terrible yesterday, Brown had 9.3 ypc, behind our line, I have no idea when we became one dimensional like the Lions or the Packers and started throwing 50 times a game. I know yesterday we started out behind but it was only 14-0, we seem to abandoned the run early not sure why, also Eli hocks it up twenty downfield on 3rd and ones, into triple coverage. Really our best game all year, we had 200 yards rushing against supposedly the best run D to ever play. Against Tampa,Cleveland, and Washington, we hit big plays in the 2nd half and we expected that to work every week.

The all spark;

Eli needs to stop being a bitch and get his game together.

Gilly needs to have a stroke and be replaced by someone who knows the strengths of this team, fuck have Coughlin call the offense.

Wilson needs 150 touches a game, first round pick and he is used like an undrafted rookie, honestly I hope both Bradshaw and Brown fall down a flight of stairs and cant walk the rest of their lives just so Wilson can play.

Tuck and Osi need to be pumped full as as many illegal steroids the team can find so they can finished off the year strong, when they are suspended, cut them and replace them with whoever the fuck we can find.

Get Ojomo some big boy pants and tell him to play through the hammy, we need another DE.

Tell the secondary that their job is to cover the WRs not to let them run around and blame each other for blown coverages.

Get Fewell a copy of "How to read for kindergarteners" and teach it to this defense cause obviously not a single fucking one of them knows how to read his signals or playbook since they all looked confused ON EVERY SINGLE FUCKING PLAY.

Get Cruz some stickem or tell him to stop eating slasa on the sidelines because he's dropping more balls then a two dolla whore.

Bench the entire O-line and replace them with the second unit scrubs, maybe they will atleast show some passion to play the game.

Running game was horrible. Brown got most of those yards in the fourth quarter when the game was already decided.

Our run game was not terrible yesterday, Brown had 9.3 ypc, behind our line, I have no idea when we became one dimensional like the Lions or the Packers and started throwing 50 times a game. I know yesterday we started out behind but it was only 14-0, we seem to abandoned the run early not sure why, also Eli hocks it up twenty downfield on 3rd and ones, into triple coverage. Really our best game all year, we had 200 yards rushing against supposedly the best run D to ever play. Against Tampa,Cleveland, and Washington, we hit big plays in the 2nd half and we expected that to work every week.

Coming out flat every game and falling behind early every game incites panic in Gilbride, apparently....because he turns to pass, pass, pass, punt after that

That still doesn't change the fact that cincy got massive pressure up the middle. Baas and Snee where abused all day.

Of course it doesn't. I think Snee has regressed a lot in the last 2 years. But the fact is, even with all the pressure, with some better focus by the receivers we would have been right back in that game.

Of course it doesn't. I think Snee has regressed a lot in the last 2 years. But the fact is, even with all the pressure, with some better focus by the receivers we would have been right back in that game.

True but what ifs and could haves just piss me off more.

Giants are asleep at the wheel in November... Shocker. :facepalm:

don't even go there, bro, hehe

Philly management has been asleep at the wheel for Reid's dementia period or whatever it was that caused him to self-destruct his team in merely two years when it was looking like, on paper, they had the NFC's Pro Bowl roster in it's entirety.

don't even go there, bro, hehe

Philly management has been asleep at the wheel for Reid's dementia period or whatever it was that caused him to self-destruct his team in merely two years when it was looking like, on paper, they had the NFC's Pro Bowl roster in it's entirety.

You'll get no argument from me on that one. But, where I was going was: it's not at all out of character for the Giants to stink the place up in November. They did it last year too and that seemed to work out okay for ya.