SportsWrath

2-2 bad news right now.

Sephiroth

If we had rushed Chade Blackburn every play, we would have won. He had the only sack.

Eli lost the game for us with that pick. This team really misses Ryan Perriloux.

Yeah, I agree with you on the interception. Not sure what he saw, I don't think he saw anything.

Well, this sucks.

Eli's won us so many games lately, he's due to lose one for us. Why he was fixed on Barden on that last drive I don't know.

people won't want to hear it and prob won't agree but im a favre fan so fuck it.

eli always has been favre-esque in that sort of way.

he always thinks he can squeeze the pass in there, always thinks he can get that td, always thinks he can get that win.

most times hes right.

lots of blame to go around

tynes leg strength? Did Andy order deflated footballs?

osi takes the money and quits

why no last sideline pass?

Coughlin taking Brown out of starting line up?

all in all an exciting game though.......12 games left...do not despair

Yeah, I didn t really understand the last drive. They didn't seem to have it together. We've been spoiled with Eli and his ability to pull these games out most of the time so I'll try and keep that in perspective. I expected more of a focus on shorter routes, but maybe they didn't develop. Either way, the team hung in and while it wasn't the sharpest performance, we were a non call away from a much shorter field goal and probably a win.

Yeah, I didn t really understand the last drive. They didn't seem to have it together. We've been spoiled with Eli and his ability to pull these games out most of the time so I'll try and keep that in perspective. I expected more of a focus on shorter routes, but maybe they didn't develop. Either way, the team hung in and while it wasn't the sharpest performance, we were a non call away from a much shorter field goal and probably a win.

Yeah that last drive was just, odd. The only real reason we had any chance of keeping that drive alive was the calls against the Egills and go figure lost the game because of a call on Barden.

I thought we would of tried to move the ball closer instead of trying to throw it to the endzone multiple times, like you said Runit. I can understand going for the quick TD score but in all honesty you have Tynes who has kicked incredibly well this year, why not try to get the 4-5 yard outs that you can atleast get the few yards needed so the kick wont come up short.

The positive is that the team was in a position to win but also the team shot themselves in the foot with that Barden call. We've gotten used to Eli winning all the time in the fourth, maybe the Giants can work on the habit of winning games before it gets to the fourth. Still a lot of football left though, 12 more games and I'm sure this isnt the last time we see the Giants having to kick a last second FG to win one of them.

You're right though, that last drive was confusing.

Yeah, I agree with you on the interception. Not sure what he saw, I don't think he saw anything.

Well, this sucks.

If you watch the replay, it's actually a pretty honest mistake. There's a linebacker (#54 I think) who's directly in the line of sight between Eli and the DB who makes the pick. From Eli's point of view, there's nobody in that zone and it's an easy TD to Bennett.

I'm more baffled by the last play to Barden, why 1.) we're throwing the ball at all right there, and 2.) why we're throwing a fade to Barden, when it's pretty obvious that Eli and Barden have never been on the same page on that play dating back to preseason. That was a terrible ball.

My question is... why in the blue hell are we going deep on 2nd and 9 and we're already in fg range? All we had to do was run the ball, drain the clock and take the win.

That's what I was thinking... wtf Gilbride. And where the fuck was Andre Brown all game?

That's what I was thinking... wtf Gilbride. And where the fuck was Andre Brown all game?

I don't see what Brown would of giving us that Bradshaw didn't.

Bradshaw ran pretty good, despite there being a defender in the Giants backfield on almost every single snap.

lots of blame to go around

tynes leg strength? Did Andy order deflated footballs?

osi takes the money and quits

why no last sideline pass?

Coughlin taking Brown out of starting line up?

all in all an exciting game though.......12 games left...do not despair

:LMAO:

I don't see what Brown would of giving us that Bradshaw didn't.

Bradshaw ran pretty good, despite there being a defender in the Giants backfield on almost every single snap.

I think on that last drive though Brown should have definitely been used instead of the ridiculous lobs to Hixon/Barden. Run it to where you want it on the field twice. Then spike and try the FG.