SportsWrath

A Football Life

BlueInCanada

That was really well done, needless to say.

Honestly with some of the Coughlin HoF talk, I thought maybe it was just the two Superbowl wins, after watching this though I can see how people involved in football would start talking about Coughlin as one of the better to coach the game.

That was tremendous.

Hilarious quote right before Super Bowl XLII, Mike Carey comes up to Coughlin and asks about the frostbite from the Green Bay on his face, Coughlin says, "At least now they're talking about my face... last year it was my ass!" What a great show, truly an inspiring individual.

I loved getting a glimpse into the family life of Coughlin, getting to know Judy in that show a little bit. Seeing his daughter cry about all the heat Coughlin was taking was interesting, as well. You can see the stuff that people wrote really affected his family, much more than TC.

I think Strahan's comments about Coughlin were amazing. Talking about how he went from hating him to loving him. That big change from 2006 to 2007... makes me wonder if Tiki had perservered for one more year, would he also have gone through the metamorphasis that Strahan went through in how he related to his head coach. I personally think Tiki's departure was part of the catalyst for Coughlin's change from '06 to '07, though, a feeling I've had for a long time.

That was tremendous.

Hilarious quote right before Super Bowl XLII, Mike Carey comes up to Coughlin and asks about the frostbite from the Green Bay on his face, Coughlin says, "At least now they're talking about my face... last year it was my ass!" What a great show, truly an inspiring individual.

I loved getting a glimpse into the family life of Coughlin, getting to know Judy in that show a little bit. Seeing his daughter cry about all the heat Coughlin was taking was interesting, as well. You can see the stuff that people wrote really affected his family, much more than TC.

I think Strahan's comments about Coughlin were amazing. Talking about how he went from hating him to loving him. That big change from 2006 to 2007... makes me wonder if Tiki had perservered for one more year, would he also have gone through the metamorphasis that Strahan went through in how he related to his head coach. I personally think Tiki's departure was part of the catalyst for Coughlin's change from '06 to '07, though, a feeling I've had for a long time.

I feel the same way. As great a player as Tiki was, I don't think this team accomplishes what it has without him retiring and publicly criticizing Coughlin and Eli. I'll give him this though. Coughlin probably gets fired if Tiki doesn't have the game of his life week 17 in Washington 2006. It's definitely strange and interesting to talk about when you look back on everything that happened up to this point.

That was tremendous.

Hahaha, Jim, I thought that was funny, too. Seems like quite the character.