SportsWrath

Booooooring!!!!

Nas

It's officially hiatus time.

I think in late June, early July there will be another free agency period, perhaps there will be something to talk about then. But the draft is over, nothing to get too excited about until exhibition season. I hope we have nothing to talk about really until then. The only news from now until then is likely to be bad news.

I think in late June, early July there will be another free agency period, perhaps there will be something to talk about then. But the draft is over, nothing to get too excited about until exhibition season. I hope we have nothing to talk about really until then. The only news from now until then is likely to be bad news.

Fuck.

To the P&R Section :fight:

Yep.

Gonna be pretty fucking slow for the next few months.

Amani Toomer's not happy again, now he's going after Kurt Warner for his comments about his kids not playing.

Or lingering anger cause Warner wasn't letting the ball out of his hands fast enough.

Brandon Jacobs got lost driving to San Francisco, but in fairness, the offensive line wasn't there to lift the road into place for him.

I heard he tip-toed his way into SF.

Rookie Mini Camp starts Friday, but it's not like you can watch or want to watch it, besides that it's Super Bowl and Classic game DVD's. I have to get DTV back for the NFL Network, they at least have the top 100 players thing in the offseason.

...i agree Nas ....this time of year is dreadful for NFL Fans .......im off to play some tennis !

(That youtube ...journey to the Superbowl vid is brilliant ...thanks for posting )

regards UK

Yeah soccer is okay but football is so much better, besides the PL is almost over too :( (come on Gunners)

Hi DG .....Denmark are in a tough group for 2012 aren't they ...with Portugal , Germany and Holland !

( should be a good end to the PL ............our friend Booyah is a big ManU fan ...so he will be hoping that ManCity slip up )

Personally i am a Liverpool fan .......not a good season for us !

Regards

UK

PS ... do you ever come over to London for the NFL game ....i try to go every year

Denmark is gonna get whooped in the euro´s :toilet: really really bad draw for us

yeah big sunday comming up, i cross my fingers for an Arsenal victory.

i´ve tried to get tickets for the Giants vs Dolphins game but got unlucky, i rather save the money from other games to go to the us and go to a game at Metlife, but ive been to london 8 times orso lovely city, went to a Gunners game at highbury a few years back with my brother.