SportsWrath

Eagles just lost Jason Peters...ruptured achilles

gmenroc

Um yeah, I don't feel badly about it at all. I don't expect them to feel badly when we lose _________ for the season, either. If it means Vick takes an extra couple of hits from JPP, I'm happy.

well, if it has to happen to any team... let it be the Eagles.

Or Cowboys.

Um yeah, I don't feel badly about it at all. I don't expect them to feel badly when we lose _________ for the season, either. If it means Vick takes an extra couple of hits from JPP, I'm happy.

I still dont know why people hate Vick so much.

Ouch... I know it took me a year to finally say I'm back to normal.. and even now I still feel the pull. It's safe to say he's done for the season... although the Eagles may be dumb enough to pull a Steve Smith on him.

Yes CD, I know some people with VT connections... I still have some friends from when I lived in Hampton, VA to the age of 12... yeah, the dude has been a punk his whole life.

Then we should draft Burfict... for the sole purpose of ending Vick's career :flex:

Then we should draft Burfict... for the sole purpose of ending Vick's career :flex:

Read somewhere this Burfict dude really screwed himself by performing the slowest 40 time amount LBs. probably drop back to the late rounders now. Freaking kid had everything going for him, just had to screw it uP.

Read somewhere this Burfict dude really screwed himself by performing the slowest 40 time amount LBs. probably drop back to the late rounders now. Freaking kid had everything going for him, just had to screw it uP.

Isn't that how we landed Mario Manningham? I don't always look at those as bad things.. instead of taking him in the first or 2nd.. maybe we can land him in the 3rd if he's there or if we can trade up a little.

Isn't that how we landed Mario Manningham? I don't always look at those as bad things.. instead of taking him in the first or 2nd.. maybe we can land him in the 3rd if he's there or if we can trade up a little.

No. Mario screwed himself by lying to NFL teams.

Then you mount the fact that he still just "hasn't gotten it yet" is the reason he didn't get a huge pay day this off season.

No. Mario screwed himself by lying to NFL teams.

Then you mount the fact that he still just "hasn't gotten it yet" is the reason he didn't get a huge pay day this off season.

I don't recall.. what did he lie about?

But I guess in the bigger scheme of things, when a player doesn't live up to expectations before the draft and drops.. sometimes the team that ends up drafting them get a pretty good value... Mario and Bradshaw come to mind.

I don't recall.. what did he lie about?

But I guess in the bigger scheme of things, when a player doesn't live up to expectations before the draft and drops.. sometimes the team that ends up drafting them get a pretty good value... Mario and Bradshaw come to mind.

Wasn't it smoking pot or something like that that's so widespread anymore that it's deemed relatively minor?