SportsWrath

Ok All In !!! Lets hear predictions!!!

osi724dasack

Guest StrahansGap

Giants 27-24 in OT. Giants win toss in OT, get the ball and on 2nd down Manning to Cruz for 60 yards. Few more runs by Jacobs and then Tynes wins it with a FG.

38-35 Giants.

Hakeem Nicks has another big game for the Giants.

Ballard will be the unsung hero on offense, making a huge TD in the corner of the end zone, this time the refs review and he is IN!

Prince Amukamara will make a 4th quarter INT to put the Giants in position to win the game.

Osi gets a strip/sack.

Eli throws for over 400 yards, 4 TD's

Rodgers throws for over 400 yards, 5 TD's, but turnovers doom the pack.

Go Giants.

This is one of those rare games where even if the Giants play to the best of their ability, they can still lose. It's going to be a classic. I'll say whoever has the ball last is going to win this game. Just be physical today Giants. Rodgers absolutely destroyed us last year with the 3 step drop. Redirect their receivers and give the front 4 a little extra time to make something happen. And run the goddamn ball. Jacobs, I'm fairly certain you wore out your welcome here but last week made me very nostalgic. If you can set the tone like you did in '07 when you knocked Woodson on his ass I think many here may be willing to forgive the stupid comments and at times, poor play. Just play hard. They're the defending champs and it's in their building. But the Giants know what it's like to be champions too. Go in there and give them a vivid reminder of the NFC Championship.

38-35 Giants.

Hakeem Nicks has another big game for the Giants.

Ballard will be the unsung hero on offense, making a huge TD in the corner of the end zone, this time the refs review and he is IN!

Prince Amukamara will make a 4th quarter INT to put the Giants in position to win the game.

Osi gets a strip/sack.

Eli throws for over 400 yards, 4 TD's

Rodgers throws for over 400 yards, 5 TD's, but turnovers doom the pack.

Go Giants.

it is supposed to rain like a mother fucker all week....on that below sea level shit turf....going to be a muddy track....I think that is a big advantage to Cruz...and Jacobs......I think G-Men......34 to 27.

C. Wagon.

:huh: sun is shining like a mother, C

Giants 23 Packers 16. A defensive slugfest... ball control... Giants rely more ont he run to keep Rodgers on the bench. DLine pressuring Rodgers forcing him into 3rd down (and out) situations.

Technically I was right ont he score.. take away the Hail Mary and the BJ run for TD late... and boom we score 23. Give me a day to come up with some bullshit to justify why the packers should've scored 16 :P