SportsWrath

Giant Superstitions

Guest StrahansGap

Guest StrahansGap

What do you wear at home on gameday? Is it the same thing every Sunday? Do you change it up after a loss? Do you wear home/away jersey's? Do you have any other superstitions?

I wear my 2005 Away Strahan jersey every Sunday. I'm afraid to change it. Am I nuts?

What do you wear at home on gameday? Is it the same thing every Sunday? Do you change it up after a loss? Do you wear home/away jersey's? Do you have any other superstitions?

I wear my 2005 Away Strahan jersey every Sunday. I'm afraid to change it. Am I nuts?

Nothing that I wear... but if miss the kick off or miss part of the game for whatever reason.... the Giants never win the game.. I don't know wtf. So I do all I can to always watch the game and not be distracted...

I've tried different Jersey combinations and stuff this year. They played pretty well when I wore my Ghetto Kenny Phillips alternate jersey (an old Barber one that I sewed a new name onto) so I'll probably wear that tonight, but right now I have an away Umenyiora one that I'm wearing.

Usually I have to wear the Brandon Jacobs super bowl jersey for the first half of the season and then change it up to something different at the halfway point, but this year my away jersey wasn't at my house so I couldn't wear it. Sorry about that... it's pretty much my fault the Giants lost all those games.

I haven't worn a single Giants shirt or jersey this year. To begin with, there was no particular reason, but as the season wears on, I refuse to change anything for fear of jinxing them.

you must smell ripe. where's the "pew" smiley?

Nope. I think its awesome. Keep up the tradition.:giants:

I've tried different Jersey combinations and stuff this year. They played pretty well when I wore my Ghetto Kenny Phillips alternate jersey (an old Barber one that I sewed a new name onto) so I'll probably wear that tonight, but right now I have an away Umenyiora one that I'm wearing.

Usually I have to wear the Brandon Jacobs super bowl jersey for the first half of the season and then change it up to something different at the halfway point, but this year my away jersey wasn't at my house so I couldn't wear it. Sorry about that... it's pretty much my fault the Giants lost all those games.

In 2000 I watched every game with my dad but the Super Bowl. Still haunts me.

I normally watch the game by myself....so I find it kind of silly to throw on a jersey to watch a Giants game on TV.....

Same here. I don't think there's a need to wear a jersey when alone (and sad). But if I'm at the bar. I'll wear the blue Nicks if giants at home and white Osi if away. I also have the red Strahan to match. It also depend on the bar I go to. Cuz if there's a figh I wanna be wearing my old AP jersey.

I try not to wear the Osi too much. The record on that jersey from last year is 2 - 4.

i always stand on one leg for game winning feld goal attempts

it gives the Giants good luck and gives our oppenents bad luck

started with Matt Barr in NFC Champ game v SF .....then Scott Norwood ....and have done i ever since !

( was getting seriously pissed off with Tynes v GB until he nailed the 47 yarder .......and please dont mention Jay Feeley)

I'm having a serious problem with what I'm hearing right now and what we will be hearing for the rest of the week.

"The Giants saved their season with the win against Dallas on Sunday Night"

No we just won one fucking game. We have to win a couple more times to save this season. Big win, absolutely. Lets not call this the season saving game so the team can sit back and lose the rest of the season.

Lets get that 10-6 and into the fucking playoffs!

i always stand on one leg for game winning feld goal attempts

it gives the Giants good luck and gives our oppenents bad luck

started with Matt Barr in NFC Champ game v SF .....then Scott Norwood ....and have done i ever since !

( was getting seriously pissed off with Tynes v GB until he nailed the 47 yarder .......and please dont mention Jay Feeley)

Hey guys ...it worked again last night

what a game ( im still in shock )

• 3 weeks later...

I used to wear a jersey every game, if they won I'd wear that same jersey the next week, if they lost I'd switch jerseys.

After not winning the super bowl the past few years I changed it a little this season, did the same thing except with giants t-shirts, although after our stretch of losses in a row I decided to try not wearing any giants shit, it didn't work at first but we got a win on christmas and I was the only one out of my uncle, my couin, and I not wearing anything giants so I'm going to not wear any giants shit today.

except for this weird almost mardi gras style beads with a football with a giants logo on it connected, my uncle gave it to me and i wore it last week.