SportsWrath

Giants to release C Koets

BIGBLUE01

For 750,000 a year... Yeah, I'm willing to take that chance.

He also was always whining about wanting to play in a 4-3 defense. Could be worth a workout call. I get the feeling though that he's completely washed up now though. New England has been decent at turning around players' careers so if he didn't even last one year it's probably a really bad sign.

Dude go watch the Giants/Pats Game... There were way to many plays with him in there that he just stops moving his feet and get pushed out of the way. The Pats have been running a 3-4 and 4-3 defense this year. He was going in during the 4-3 calls on D. He maybe gave effort on 25% of the snaps he was in there for. The rest of the time he was just going thru the motions.

He is a lazy play who no longer gives effort because he got paid. It doesn't matter who he plays for he still has a bank account full of Snyders money.

Dude go watch the Giants/Pats Game... There were way to many plays with him in there that he just stops moving his feet and get pushed out of the way. The Pats have been running a 3-4 and 4-3 defense this year. He was going in during the 4-3 calls on D. He maybe gave effort on 25% of the snaps he was in there for. The rest of the time he was just going thru the motions.

He is a lazy play who no longer gives effort because he got paid. It doesn't matter who he plays for he still has a bank account full of Snyders money.

This, BK, you said it better than I could, I mean, this is spot on.