SportsWrath

I hate bye-weeks

BleedinBlue

Title pretty much sums it up. I hate spending a weekend with no Giants football. I'm anxious to see how Akumura looks as he's supposed to be ready to play. Also, Barden is supposed to be ready to play and I'm anxious to see if they are going to give him a few throws and see if he can use that tall body of his to burn the little CB's.

Anyway....it sucks going a weekend without Giants football. That's all I wanted to say. Just needed to rant a little :ranting2:

Agreed, two weeks seems like forever once the season starts. I hate em too. I also am eager to see Prince out there. But as for Barden, what if he starts to look good and emerges as a threat this yr? That would be yet another receiving threat that emeged (V. Cruz). We would have this influx of good receivers, I wonder if we could keep em all together in the upcoming yrs.

I actually like the bye week. I can kick back, relax and drink beer all with out losing my temper, screaming obscenities and otherwise scaring those around me.

I will leave you with two thoughts:

Go Panthers

Go Rams

That's what I was thinking, lol. It's going to be a relaxing weekend for me.

The bye week couldn't have come at a better time for us. Hopefully Tuck, Snee, Jacobs & Baas are fully recovered by next week.

True....normally, I hate bye weeks too, but given how injury-prone the G-Men have been, and how tough the 2nd half is going to be, this really did come at the perfect time.

I actually like the bye week. I can kick back, relax and drink beer all with out losing my temper, screaming obscenities and otherwise scaring those around me.

I will leave you with two thoughts:

Go Panthers

Go Rams

Good point. The Panthers could very well beat the Skins, but I don't see the Rams knocking off the boys.....would love to see that though.

We're having a big birthday bash for my mother Sunday as she turns 80, so I probably would've missed part of the Giants game anyway had they played.

At least when they come back to play the Dolphins, it'll be a 1:00 Sunday game....my favorite time to watch football. I hate it when the Giants play late afternoon, or worse, Sunday Night. Hate it when they play Monday nights too. After Miami, they won't play another 1:00 Sunday game until we play Washington, a week before Christmas.

Good point. The Panthers could very well beat the Skins, but I don't see the Rams knocking off the boys.....would love to see that though.

We're having a big birthday bash for my mother Sunday as she turns 80, so I probably would've missed part of the Giants game anyway had they played.

At least when they come back to play the Dolphins, it'll be a 1:00 Sunday game....my favorite time to watch football. I hate it when the Giants play late afternoon, or worse, Sunday Night. Hate it when they play Monday nights too. After Miami, they won't play another 1:00 Sunday game until we play Washington, a week before Christmas.

Happy Birthday MOM!!!!!!

I have a 31/2 - 4 hour drive home for games so I REALLY hate the home night games. That is a much easier ride when you can get either a 4:15 game or the late game on the radio.

Having just drove back from NC, I'm too exhausted and don't need anything to make my blood boil. Yes I agree it's atrocious without Giants football on a weekend.. but it's also a chance to not be stuck in front of the TV on a sunday afternoon.