SportsWrath

MIchael Vick claims the refs weren't calling "late hits."

Sephiroth

Ya i have never seen refs pickup anyone that was BS. And maybe if he didn't hold the ball he wouldn't get wrecked, and there was SOOO much holding on tuck and Jpp it was sick.

JPP might have had six sacks if he wasn't held on almost every play, he still got sacks being held, as a matter of fact. Jason Peters...another overrated Eagle.

The guys on NFLN were basically saying the same thing.....he's going to be defensed according to what he is capable of doing.

Everybody said the same things last year. Vick said he was hit late, analysts said he's a running QB and will be defensed differently, blah blah blah. Funny I didn't hear him whining about being on the ground the last 2 games. Hmmm.

Everybody said the same things last year. Vick said he was hit late, analysts said he's a running QB and will be defensed differently, blah blah blah. Funny I didn't hear him whining about being on the ground the last 2 games. Hmmm.

All the hits were legal.. he would've been smashed if JPP and Tuck weren't held

some of the hits were high, but not helmet to helmet

That guy is getting mauled every week

Atlanta beat on him too

Can you play with a broken non-throwing hand?

It would seem to be an invitation to fumbling

also broken hands are extremely painful....I had a broken finger once.......hurt like hell

There have been weeks where I'd say Vick almost has a point. Almost. But he can't have it both ways - either he plays like other QBs and he gets those calls, or he keeps doing like he's been doing and the refs treat him more like any other ball carrier. We all know if they called him down in an in-the-grasp situation but he gets free, he's going to make just as big a stink about that too.

In other news, Michael Vick is a fucking pussy who won't own his own shit. When he loses he throws his teammates, coaches, and the refs under the bus. Instead of just saying the right thing - that he needs to play better, in and of himself.

This week I didn't even see any plays that were borderline roughing... except for the no-call facemask on Eli. JPP got some helmet-to-helmet, but that was Vicks fault for putting his head down into the oncoming rusher, almost like Vick was hoping for a penalty - and the refs wisely kept the flag in their pockets. Maybe somebody needs to explain to Vick that it isn't illegal to hit the QB.