SportsWrath

Pierre Paul

Masterjeffz

our other usf guy williams has been playing well too.

10 solo tackles today.

Without a doubt.....given all the injuries to his team, to be 2-1 right now......very impressive.

Looking forward to getting Osi and Prince back.

I remember when we drafted him everyone was pissed off

Who is this guy? Jason Who?

You have to hand it to Reese......JPP, Cruz, Rolle, Ballard............. the list goes on and on

the man just keeps pulling Rabbits out of his hat.......non-stop

Big deal if he can do 12 back flips in a row can he hit the QB is what I wanna know.

I remember when we drafted him everyone was pissed off

Who is this guy? Jason Who?

You have to hand it to Reese......JPP, Cruz, Rolle, Ballard............. the list goes on and on

the man just keeps pulling Rabbits out of his hat.......non-stop

I'm concerned with Rolle not keeping his head in the game... we came back in the 2nd half and kicked ass but I can't stand bonehead penalties.

He's getting held a lot

He needs Strahan to come back and teach him his spin moves and swim technique

If you swim in the holding hands get ripped off your jersey

hes just a pup doing the bull rush right now

He's got a lot to learn.. a few times he pulled an Osi and went too wide allowing McCoy to run thru a huge gap.. but I'm sure that's part of being raw...

I was pissed with the JPP pick for a day, the aftermath on the forums the day after the draft I recall making a topic about how with the contract situations coming (with Osi and Kiwi) this pick might turn out to be one of JRs best picks as a GM to date.

I still didn't expect for JPP to make an impact so quickly, glad the kid is finally turning it on.

Sorry Osi i don't think your getting your job back this time.

I've been seeing JPP line up from the DT position, like a lot. I dunno, Osi might not be the "starter" but really, with this team, it's not going to matter. He's going to see time. And it's going to be awesome when we get him back

Plus, our defensive line is deep enough that I believe we can rotate all across it and not weaken the line at all.

I also think that JPP is a player that on certain downs or situations, he would make a great blitzing linebacker, a la DeMarcus Ware. Lots of flexibility here.