SportsWrath

New York Giants 2011 draft thread

Lughead

Personally I'm very happy Pouncey is gone. We're going to be better off grabbing a center later in the draft. I posted on BBI the pro bowl centers since 2008... the only ones who were 1st rounders were Maurkice Pouncey and Nick Mangold, and the latter was taken 29th. Several great Centers were UDFA. We have big options here.

Guest StrahansGap

Best player available..........period! Didn't like Costonzo anyway. He seemed soft to me. Not a good pass blocker. That's all Eli needs on his blindside......a guy who can't pass block.

That's a bit of a stretch don't you think?. Shambles?.

So your happy going into a season with the youngest Oline player being Snee at 29 years old? How about the fact that outside of Snee and Sueburt the rest of the offensive line missed time with injuries.

Guest StrahansGap

Terrell Thomas is a free agent next year. I think this was a great pick by the Giants. Price was projected to go #7 on 2 websites.

Terrell Thomas is a free agent next year. I think this was a great pick by the Giants. Price was projected to go #7 on 2 websites.

I liked Amukamara and Jimmy Smith, more then I liked Peterson. I honestly didn't get the Peterson hype