SportsWrath

New York Giants 2011 draft thread

Lughead

After a 3 hour wash and wax job on the bike, I'm too wupped for a hug. How about a virtual cheers? I don't think beer ever tasted this good. Just hope I don't end up too hung over to take a certain member of the fairer sex for a ride on it tomorrow.

Here's hoping she does the same for you, big guy!

VG you are the International Player of Sportswrath! I'm on beer #7... drinking Mich Amberbock, nothing too crazy... but it's cold and good and I'm enjoying myself. The wife is kinda bummed I'm watching this in the Giants SportsZone and not in the living room watching Bones with her, LOL!

Virtual cheers to you, VG...

I'm guessing Mallett in Redskins' colors!

Best guess is I'm right there with you on number 7.

Isn't it odd how 2 days with no SW makes us love and appreciate each other more.

I feel a drunken pics thread in the near future.

VG you are the International Player of Sportswrath! I'm on beer #7... drinking Mich Amberbock, nothing too crazy... but it's cold and good and I'm enjoying myself. The wife is kinda bummed I'm watching this in the Giants SportsZone and not in the living room watching Bones with her, LOL!

Virtual cheers to you, VG...

I'm guessing Mallett in Redskins' colors!

Not to promote apple but if you had and Ipad and time warner cable you could of watched the draft on that wilst sitting next to your wife as she watches Bones......

I do have an Iphone. But I'd still be watching the Magic game over Bones anyway! Bones is being DVR'ed anyway.

UNFRICKIN'BELIEVABLE!!!!!!! Ponder to the Vikes at 12?!?!??! MAJOR, MAJOR reach there. Mallett is going to be the better QB... there is going to be 5 QB's taken prior to our pick at #20... this is shaping up to be the best of all situations for the GMEN.

The Gmen have to trade out of 19... please trade down!

Castonzo, Carimi, Prince Amakumura, Ingram, Cameron Jordan.... wow, so much talent available! Trade down! Maybe the Seahawks want Mallett, or another team may want the Prince!

ON THE CLOCK, NYG BABY!