SportsWrath

New York Giants 2011 draft thread

Lughead

This is actually a great development for the Giants. With Locker going this early, you have to believe Gabbert is not going to get by Washington... and Mallett could even go before the Giants as well. This is going to push good players down the draft board. Dare I dream of Nick Fairley in Giants blue?

No they will go OL

I honestly think that is a good pick, Jake Locker could possibly be as good as Aaron Rodgers.... He has things to work on, but he's a player... time will tell.

Jim the past few years, me and you have done draft talk and now this. What? :blink:

Jim the past few years, me and you have done draft talk and now this. What? :blink:

I'm gonna blame it on the beer! LOL. Prince Amakumura to the Cowboys? Cowboys could seriously trade down here for a team to move up in front of the 'Skins. This is an attractive situation for Dallas.

Sweet thanks! You are seriously a great draft talk partner, man! I've really enjoyed the run up to this draft swapping opinions with you, brother!

I've enjoyed watching the draft, drinking beer a reading you guys' opinions if that means anything.

Absolutely it does, VG! It's good to know the stuff you write is appreciated. :wub:

Man hug?

After a 3 hour wash and wax job on the bike, I'm too wupped for a hug. How about a virtual cheers? I don't think beer ever tasted this good. Just hope I don't end up too hung over to take a certain member of the fairer sex for a ride on it tomorrow.

After a 3 hour wash and wax job on the bike, I'm too wupped for a hug. How about a virtual cheers? I don't think beer ever tasted this good. Just hope I don't end up too hung over to take a certain member of the fairer sex for a ride on it tomorrow.

VG you are the International Player of Sportswrath! I'm on beer #7... drinking Mich Amberbock, nothing too crazy... but it's cold and good and I'm enjoying myself. The wife is kinda bummed I'm watching this in the Giants SportsZone and not in the living room watching Bones with her, LOL!

Virtual cheers to you, VG...

I'm guessing Mallett in Redskins' colors!

I find that Odd Washington was Wild over Gabbert Shanahan realy wanted him with no doubt....... now he falls to them then the trade the pick and he goes to Jacksonville

Lug, that HAD to be media manipulation. Was it Michael Irvin that said, "Never believe what you hear before the draft." I think that has become a prescient statement.

Also suprised with Watt going before Robert Quinn.... this 1st round is motoring along fast!