SportsWrath

So, are we in for the big let down?

Virginia Giant

After pummeling the Cowboys, comeing off the dreaded bye week, facing a team we've had issues with before. Does this Giants team come out and dominate what looks to be a lesser team, or do we dick around with them all day and let them steal it? And why or why not?

normally i wouldn't worry about it, but all bets are off at qwest field so im a little concerned. we've struggled there before and it's one of the hardest places to go on the road--especially coming from the east coast

normally i wouldn't worry about it, but all bets are off at qwest field so im a little concerned. we've struggled there before and it's one of the hardest places to go on the road--especially coming from the east coast

Anytime I hear about the Seahawks Jay feely pops in my head. I hate that place.

I don't know what are cumulative record is after bye weeks but It seems to me it hasn't been good.

I think we've won the last two years (at least last year, can't rememer), but before that it was pretty awefull for a while. We also whipped up on seattle eithert last year or the year before (Sinorice Moss had a couple td's and over 100 yards), so recent history suggests we're fine, but this does have all the makings of a letdown game.

I still find it hard to believe that SEATTLE, WASHINGTON has the loudest stadium in the NFL.

What the FUCK do you guys have besides Starbucks, Space Needle and Grunge to be so loud about.

That shits pumped in.

pike place fish market, some cool house boats, rain.

I think that coming off the bye should alleviate the issues with heading west.

I think we should win by 14 without much problem.

My bigger concern is the possibility we're looking ahead to Philadelphia. Granted, division games will be less important given the falling out of the Redskins and Cowboys. But losing the division to Philly could happen if we're not careful.

Its the reason why they are that loud. Nothing else to get loud about.

I think we take a loss in this one, something about getting a week off during the season throws our team off.

I still find it hard to believe that SEATTLE, WASHINGTON has the loudest stadium in the NFL.

What the FUCK do you guys have besides Starbucks, Space Needle and Grunge to be so loud about.

That shits pumped in.

You haven't lived till you've had a triple shot latte at the original starbucks, then tossed halibut at PPFM.

I disagree, you havn't lived until you've been to the originol Hooters in Clearwater and sent the little sales chick up to the top shelf for hats your looking to buy, every hat.

After pummeling the Cowboys, comeing off the dreaded bye week, facing a team we've had issues with before. Does this Giants team come out and dominate what looks to be a lesser team, or do we dick around with them all day and let them steal it? And why or why not?

We gonna fuck them up. Giants will be 6-2.

I dont know If we will be let down this year Look at the injuries Seattle has . Their OL is a hodge podge of players who have hardly played in a couple years and Hasslebeck is also injured then again if this Guy is in at QB he will probably eat us alive. you all know our history with no name 2nd stringer Qb's.

Seahawk injuries

I dont know If we will be let down this year Look at the injuries Seattle has . Their OL is a hodge podge of players who have hardly played in a couple years and Hasslebeck is also injured then again if this Guy is in at QB he will probably eat us alive. you all know our history with no name 2nd stringer Qb's.Seahawk injuries

So very true.

Regarding a letdown, I don't see it happening. It could happen down the road, though, but right now, except for Kiwi, this is a pretty healthy team.

Amazing to think our most versatile defensive player goes down, but the team continues to improve.

Seriously, I'm really thinking the Giants could have a special team this year.

Its been special the last few years we just gotta get people back healthy and keep the healthy in top shape.

So very true.

Regarding a letdown, I don't see it happening. It could happen down the road, though, but right now, except for Kiwi, this is a pretty healthy team.

Amazing to think our most versatile defensive player goes down, but the team continues to improve.

Seriously, I'm really thinking the Giants could have a special team this year.