Predictions on the Monday Night Game this week

JackStroud

I'm going to say Giants 30 Cowboys 17

Osi records 3 sacks two are recovered fumbles by the Giants

Bradshaw runs for 157 yds, Jacobs 65 yds

Nicks 9 catches for 210 Yds 3 TDs

Boss 5 catches for 67 yds

Eli 23-34 4TDs 1INT, 1 lost fumble

Romo 33-47 3 INTs, 3 lost Fumbles 247 yds 2TDs leaves the game in the 4th Qtr with a hand injury

Goff has a huge night, Tuck and the D hold Dallas to 31 total Yds on the ground 11 in the 1st half

Wade is furious after game as Cowboys called for 15 penalties including 2 end zone celebrations

Jerry Jones looks down at his shoes and contemplates suicide (just kidding)......vows to hire an end zone anti-celebration therapist

Giants 31-28 Cowboys

I think it's going to be close especially since the Cowboys are very desperate. Romo will get some good numbers but in the end turnovers and penalties will sink the Cowboys like it always does.

I think the Cowboys are desperate, which is why I see a blowout they are gonna force the issue by trying to get the ball downfield, and against are 4-2-5 I see trouble. 28-10 Giants, Romo 20-35 3 ints,2fumbles, Eli plays it conservative, but still has 2 TD's and Bradshaw (whos starting to get much deserved attention, gets about 150 yds), we put the final nail in the Cowboys coffin. and BTW the Cowboys are favored in this game! :confused:

This game worries me. It's a divisional game against a hated rival who is hungry....no, starving.... for a win. At home no less. They've put up great stats, but have been shooting themselves in the foot. Statistically they shouldn't be 1-4. This game won't be like playing a 1-4 Rams, Lions or Raiders team. God help the Gmen if Dallas decides this is the game to clean up their act. It ain't gonna be a cake walk, but the Homer in me says Gmen by 6.

This game worries me. It's a divisional game against a hated rival who is hungry....no, starving.... for a win. At home no less. They've put up great stats, but have been shooting themselves in the foot. Statistically they shouldn't be 1-4. This game won't be like playing a 1-4 Rams, Lions or Raiders team. God help the Gmen if Dallas decides this is the game to clean up their act. It ain't gonna be a cake walk, but the Homer in me says Gmen by 6.

I'm not calling a score....I predict this game is going to be crazy.

I agree Dallas has some good talent at some key positons

the problem for them is we sport world class players at many more positions than they do......its their second tier of players that is hurting them and will not stand up to the pressure our team has learned to administer

Personally, I don't think this game is going to even be close. Justin Tuck and Osi are going to go off on Romo and that pathetic offensive line. Think Chicago game with our offense being a lot better.

Anyone know the status on Mathias Kiwanuka?

I think we are running into a buzz saw tonight.

I love my Giants but the one thing they could never handle is success.

I ask myself, SELF will it be the unbridled joy of first place in the Conference heading into the bye week or will it be a fall to a virtual tie with Philly for 3rd in the division.

If I'm the Giants - I'm hyped up for this game. I'm looking at this as an opportunity to virtually eliminate a division opponent from the playoffs. This, on top of the fact that it IS A DIVISION OPPONENT.

I'm concerned the Giants going into it expecting a win given the Cowboys record. I agree that the Cowboys record is not representative of the team. Those calling them a bad team are those that would overlook their ability. In other words, Cowboys are not as bad as their record indicates. Personally, I hope JJ continues to support WP as coach. I place a lot of fault on WP for their shortcomings.

As long as (1) the Giants win and (2) Steve Smith outperforms Ahmad Bradshaw - for FF reasons, I'm a happy camper.

I really could not see the Giants going into Dallas and taking the game lightly.. This is the sort of game Championship teams win. The Giants have enough advantages on Defense alone to win this game, but it will come down to execution, avoiding penalties, and God willing adequate special teams play.

I really could not see the Giants going into Dallas and taking the game lightly.. This is the sort of game Championship teams win. The Giants have enough advantages on Defense alone to win this game, but it will come down to execution, avoiding penalties, and God willing adequate special teams play.

For whatever reason, Eli has some great games in Dallas....he'll need that to continue.

If the Giants win, it will likely be because of mismatches with our defensive front....the Cowboys offensive line is not what it used to be.

Should be an exciting game.

I think we are running into a buzz saw tonight.

I love my Giants but the one thing they could never handle is success.

I ask myself, SELF will it be the unbridled joy of first place in the Conference heading into the bye week or will it be a fall to a virtual tie with Philly for 3rd in the division.

No doubt, the Giants will not win unless they play a terrific game.....this is a true "season on the line" game for the Cowboys, and I expect a playoff atmosphere.

The Giants will either get their asses kicked (like the Colts game), or escape with a very close win.

Giants 245 Cowboys -77

Eli throws for 750 yards and 15 touchdowns

Bradshaw and Jacobs combine for 450 yards and 12 touchdowns

Osi, Tuck and Canty have 7 sacks each

Rolle, Phillips, Webster and Thomas combine for 18 interceptions

Dallas has the ball for only 2 minutes the entire game and never even gets to a thrid down because they turned it over on first or second down all night causing the officials to awrd them negative points.

not that I need to tell you, but this game is a record setting game on many levels

If I'm the Giants - I'm hyped up for this game. I'm looking at this as an opportunity to virtually eliminate a division opponent from the playoffs. This, on top of the fact that it IS A DIVISION OPPONENT.

I'm concerned the Giants going into it expecting a win given the Cowboys record. I agree that the Cowboys record is not representative of the team. Those calling them a bad team are those that would overlook their ability. In other words, Cowboys are not as bad as their record indicates. Personally, I hope JJ continues to support WP as coach. I place a lot of fault on WP for their shortcomings.

As long as (1) the Giants win and (2) Steve Smith outperforms Ahmad Bradshaw - for FF reasons, I'm a happy camper.

Will they finally be bad when they're like 1-12?

Good call on the Gmen by 6, thats exactly what it was. I almost nailed Bradshaws and Elis stats.

Agreed, which is why their record blows. They have talent, but are not a good team.

So then you agree that they're a bad team? They might have talented players at skill positions, but that oline and secondary is weak.