SportsWrath

Predictions on the Monday Night Game this week

JackStroud

So then you agree that they're a bad team? They might have talented players at skill positions, but that oline and secondary is weak.

And Marion Barber isn't worth a crap anymore. Roy Williams wouldn't make the Giants roster. Other than Ware and Spencer, their linebackers lack athleticism. Their defensive line is unimpressive. And as you mentioned...that secondary...wow... its just remarkably bad.

They're way worse than I thought they were.

And Marion Barber isn't worth a crap anymore. Roy Williams wouldn't make the Giants roster. Other than Ware and Spencer, their linebackers lack athleticism. Their defensive line is unimpressive. And as you mentioned...that secondary...wow... its just remarkably bad.

They're way worse than I thought they were.

I'm pleasantly surprised at how good our LBs have been for us this year...but granted, it's hard to look bad with our defensive line. But yah, Brady James and Keith Brooking are mediocre at best. Terrence Newman only jumps routes, he doesn't actually cover anyone. And those two safeties are at a CC Brown level of bad.

I'm pleasantly surprised at how good our LBs have been for us this year...but granted, it's hard to look bad with our defensive line. But yah, Brady James and Keith Brooking are mediocre at best. Terrence Newman only jumps routes, he doesn't actually cover anyone. And those two safeties are at a CC Brown level of bad.

I agree; Boley is quick out there, and I don't see him giving up much in pass coverage. Goff has been great, a definite upgrade over the last few years of Antonio Pierce. I don't see much happening on the strong side, but as long as whoever is over there is taking up blockers we're in good shape.

And as for Dallas, their coaching is poor too. Increasingly it looks like Jason Garrett has been overhyped, he's been Gilbride-west this year. Dave Campo's defense is clueless. For example, lining up a back-up safety on Hakeem Nicks? Really? Got to call a time out in that spot. Got to stay out of that spot in the first place. Very poor play design.