SportsWrath

Guess who has the best D in the league?

Treehugger

The first two week dragging us down so it dosen't count. Let's hope something special happen soon for this year or next year before our D coach get hooked away

It wouldn't be the Giants unless we let another great coordinator leave.

Fuck... isn't that where we were at this point last season?

Not really.. we started last season strong.. finished like shit.. we started this season like shit.. and now the D is catching on .. reminds me of 2007 when we started 0-2 .. allowed like 80 points and the sky was falling.. then the D came together..

Not really.. we started last season strong.. finished like shit.. we started this season like shit.. and now the D is catching on .. reminds me of 2007 when we started 0-2 .. allowed like 80 points and the sky was falling.. then the D came together..

And that's no easy task. Ask my g/f.

Points allowed - 14# :TD:

We can lay that on a turnover happy offense.

But the short field keeps the yardage totals for the D down too. Reality is somewhere in the middle of the points allowed and yardage total rankings.

The D has played great the last two weeks though. The turnaround is very reminiscent of 2007.

I can't believe Buffalo didn't keep Fewell as head coach, he got more out of that team than their new head coach, Chan Gailey, ever will.

I wonder if we won't see an arrangement for Fewell like Jim Caldwell got in Indianapolis, i.e. a head-coach-in-waiting gig.

I believe Nas has nailed it here

This is very much like the 2007 defense except for the fact we now have athletic mobile LBers.......they are making stops in the backfield and disrupting the over the middle opponent passing game..in 2007 the Lbers were average and not a real factor.

This D has the real potential to be our best D ever.........they are solid at all positions with serviceable backups at all positions

AND this without Chase Blackburn stepping in with his Superman cape on :smartass: