SportsWrath

Gameday Thread / Game Predictions

BronxRik

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who's Gonna Win?

• [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/rixquest/Sportswrath/Team%20Icons/giants_icon2.jpg[/img]
    • [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/rixquest/Sportswrath/Team%20Icons/Eagles_Icon2.jpg[/img]
  2. 2. Final Result?

• Giants by less than 3
    • Giants by 3-9
    • Giants by 10-14
    • Giants by 14+
    • Eagles by less than 3
    • Eagles by 3-9
    • Eagles by 10-14
    • Eagles by 14+
    • TIE

Well Pdouble if Eli has three plays...he needs to fucking stay with the running game and get away from thinking he is the living Avatar of Chucker Favre...he needs to batten down and stop trying to win the game every time he throws the ball.

thats all im saying, eli deserves some of the blame alongside gilbride

Wow, I started drinking.

FIRE Gilbride

Fire Sheridan

Shoot CC Brown

I honestly think you can find a dude at your average gym or college who can play better than that dude.. seriously.. wtf is he out there for?

Wow, I started drinking.

FIRE Gilbride

Fire Sheridan

Shoot CC Brown

Sheridan can have the season to prove himself, some of Spags had to rub off, at least a little. But gillbride has proven time and again he really has no clue what he's doing, he may be a fine QB coach, maybe not, but his track record shows no comprehension of how to run an offense and zero ability to learn from his mistakes.

And if, like pdub says, Eli is seeing something making him go with a deep pass, take any pass beyond 10 yards out of the package for now.

Our coordinators - on both sides of the ball - are getting beat in the film room before the game even starts. Combine that with HORRIBLE tackling and we're sucking canal water.

And our useless head coach must be jerking off while they are in the film room and thus he can't overide their actions in a game. I think that we will be luckey to win even one more game this season

Gorilla...I don't know what the fuck these cats are thinking...Jacobs is running well...yet you go to the change of pace back prematurely...lol

I just want to cry, I can't even get the passion to get pissed because this is simply pathetic, from the coaching to the play on the field.

I agree with you 100%....

And now even the announcers are hinting that Sheridan is getting beat, saying "I can't believe what the Eagles are doing to this defense!", clearly inferring that they should be better and the Eagles Offensive coordinator has been a "step ahead", while showing Sheridan on the sideline.

Our inept coordinators are getting to be well known.

Gorilla...I don't know what the fuck these cats are thinking...Jacobs is running well...yet you go to the change of pace back prematurely...lol

It could be Jacobs, whenever they pan to him when he's on the sidelines hes always huffing and puffing. Maybe the season is starting to catch up to him, I mean he has never finished a full season.

It could be Jacobs, whenever they pan to him when he's on the sidelines hes always huffing and puffing. Maybe the season is starting to catch up to him, I mean he has never finished a full season.

I hear you man...maybe its another knock at our strength and conditioning guys what there is of it...lol

:huh: it was the first set of plays after the quarter.. he could not be huffing and puffing two hard

Well there goes that.

Obviously, eli's heel is bothering him, no one goes from pin point control the first few weeks to shit the next few without a reason.

I don't think it's his heel. I think he's getting confused by what's happening right after the snap. When Eli gets the look he expects after snap and gets time - which was happening the first few weeks - he's very accurate. But when he gets a different defense than he expected from his pre-snap read, he gets that uncomfortable, jumpy look. His decisions look rushed and uncertain, the throwing motion gets jerky and the ball sails. That's what I believe has happened the last few weeks and what will continue to happen until our OC gets his head out of his ass or gets fired.

Every year the Giants play and keep one or more useless players on defense....man this game is an abortion.

Thats true, but usually the defensive guys they sign turn out to be respectable. Clark, Kawika. Wonder if Brown would be a respectable player if Spags was still out coach? Maybe Spags gets too much credit, but this is a completely different D this year. Like i said, Sheridan gets this year in my book, to find his style, but results are the only thing that matter. Of course, when the O goes 3 and out seemingly every time the D might just be too tired to run Sheridan's plays.