SportsWrath

Gameday Thread / Game Predictions

BronxRik

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who's Gonna Win?

• [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/rixquest/Sportswrath/Team%20Icons/giants_icon2.jpg[/img]
    • [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/rixquest/Sportswrath/Team%20Icons/Eagles_Icon2.jpg[/img]
  2. 2. Final Result?

• Giants by less than 3
    • Giants by 3-9
    • Giants by 10-14
    • Giants by 14+
    • Eagles by less than 3
    • Eagles by 3-9
    • Eagles by 10-14
    • Eagles by 14+
    • TIE

Why doesn't it bother them? The show the handshakes and hugs after the game and all the players are all smiles? I know it's a job to them and they have lives, but after a bad day at work I'm pissed, why are we left feeling disgusted and they laugh?

Well the difference being is you have to go back to your job which may or may not be that same shit week in and week out. These guys arnt going to see each other again until they play again and from what you hear most of them are friends outside of the game. I'm sure there are quite a few who after saying "Hey good game, I'll phone ya in acouple days" who storm into the locker room and curse like a drunk pirate and want to punch a kitten in the face.

They know it's a game and theres nothing they can do about the outcome when the clock reads 0:00, so why act all pissy when someone wants to show you some sportsmanship? The games about respect and to give it your all so your team can win (even though I dont think the Giants get that) not about being pissed off and being a prick at the end of a game.

Well the difference being is you have to go back to your job which may or may not be that same shit week in and week out. These guys arnt going to see each other again until they play again and from what you hear most of them are friends outside of the game. I'm sure there are quite a few who after saying "Hey good game, I'll phone ya in acouple days" who storm into the locker room and curse like a drunk pirate and want to punch a kitten in the face.

They know it's a game and theres nothing they can do about the outcome when the clock reads 0:00, so why act all pissy when someone wants to show you some sportsmanship? The games about respect and to give it your all so your team can win (even though I dont think the Giants get that) not about being pissed off and being a prick at the end of a game.

i'm sure VG doesn't need a lesson on sportsmanship. i think what he is referring to is a genuine lack of passion on this team. and, however that manifests itself wiould be nice to see as opposed to the jello we have been seeing recently. there's tiki-esque body language on the sidelines going on.

Yea but my :ranting2: was more interesting. :)