SportsWrath

Gameday Thread / Game Predictions

BronxRik

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who's Gonna Win?

• [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/rixquest/Sportswrath/Team%20Icons/giants_icon2.jpg[/img]
    • [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/rixquest/Sportswrath/Team%20Icons/Eagles_Icon2.jpg[/img]
  2. 2. Final Result?

• Giants by less than 3
    • Giants by 3-9
    • Giants by 10-14
    • Giants by 14+
    • Eagles by less than 3
    • Eagles by 3-9
    • Eagles by 10-14
    • Eagles by 14+
    • TIE

I disagree Tree. Right now Philly is expecting us to air it out.. so we're doing the opposite and we're seeing results. They see BJ back there on the one yeard line and they stack the line. Bradshaw is using is his mall frame to slither between linemen.

the run play that got the 1st down ended at 1:42. We did not snap the ball again until less than 1:10. NO EXCUSE for that much time to leave the clock. And the result of that precious play? incomplete over the middle when the right side was open for easy 6.

They must think its still 2nd quarter.

You guys still watching that garbage? Jets/Dolphins is a great game! Under the "misery loves company" dept - I'm enjoying watching the Jets losing !

Following the Giants online. For the sake of my blood pressure, it's better that way. Sometimes I just have to divorce my emotions (or my wife will end up divorcing me!).

What? He was wide open and Eli threw a bad pass. Moss has actualy played well in regards to getting open, both balls thrown his way have been horrible.

The WR should adjust to a ball like that.... wide open, plenty of time to get to it.... catch the ball.