SportsWrath

Gameday Thread / Game Predictions

BronxRik

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who's Gonna Win?

• [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/rixquest/Sportswrath/Team%20Icons/giants_icon2.jpg[/img]
    • [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/rixquest/Sportswrath/Team%20Icons/Eagles_Icon2.jpg[/img]
  2. 2. Final Result?

• Giants by less than 3
    • Giants by 3-9
    • Giants by 10-14
    • Giants by 14+
    • Eagles by less than 3
    • Eagles by 3-9
    • Eagles by 10-14
    • Eagles by 14+
    • TIE

It was zone coverage, not Man. Webster played it right, CC fucked it up.

Exactly, why the fuck would you let Can't Cover Brown have that assignment. Is Sheridan blind? If you want to play zone bring CC Brown down, not Webster, and leave Brown on the fastest guy on the team. It's a fucking terrible scheme. Then again Webster is being beat consistently too but that's another issue.

Bull, the DB was about five feet down the field from Moss who was running across the field..not down it. It was just a fucking pathetic throw right into the CBs hands.

whatever

i still think he could have made more of an effort than he did

Bull, the DB was about five feet down the field from Moss who was running across the field..not down it. It was just a fucking pathetic throw right into the CBs hands.

I hate to say it but maybe Eli is screwed up because of his foot and Carr needs to go in. That duck to Boss on the INT was fucking awful, I swear I could have thrown a better spiral.

The Eagles called a time out with 11 seconds left up 23 at the half?

Real class.

Philly has always been an organization lacking in class....watch for more bush league in the next 30 minutes. Now to figure what to do with my next few hours. Damned if I am going to waste it on this shit. :jerkoff:

270 yards at the half??? We've given up 270 yards at the half???

Do we even have a D? Whats the DL doing?? WTF is going on? I mean....come the fuck on!!! Sheridan is going to have a lot to answer for now! A lot....

30 points... we have no fuckin D... it's obvious. D Line flat out sucks.. Linebackers suck... DBs suck. Our O is throwing the ball to the wrong team.. and our Special teams are still in NY somewhere.

Philly has always been an organization lacking in class....watch for more bush league in the next 30 minutes. Now to figure what to do with my next few hours. Damned if I am going to waste it on this shit. :jerkoff:

I got some Fallout 3 loading up....going to kill something to vent.

I think I'll black out for the next 2 hours. :cheers:

Exactly, why the fuck would you let Can't Cover Brown have that assignment. Is Sheridan blind? If you want to play zone bring CC Brown down, not Webster, and leave Brown on the fastest guy on the team. It's a fucking terrible scheme. Then again Webster is being beat consistently too but that's another issue.

Not going to argue about the scheme. Opposing teams are throwing at Brown constantly.