SportsWrath

Gameday Thread / Game Predictions

BronxRik

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who's Gonna Win?

• [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/rixquest/Sportswrath/Team%20Icons/giants_icon2.jpg[/img]
    • [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/rixquest/Sportswrath/Team%20Icons/Eagles_Icon2.jpg[/img]
  2. 2. Final Result?

• Giants by less than 3
    • Giants by 3-9
    • Giants by 10-14
    • Giants by 14+
    • Eagles by less than 3
    • Eagles by 3-9
    • Eagles by 10-14
    • Eagles by 14+
    • TIE

how do we set up to play against each other or do some allied battles?

I will look it up...but we have to have the same mods playing...otherwise we will get sync errors. I play Rome Total Realism Platinum Edition. Buts its on my laptop and the internet has been borked. I just ordered a new copy of Rome Total War Gold as my original discs are old and scratched. We can set something up as soon as next weekend. :)

Back in '07 there were some wins we didnt deserve but heck I'll take any win.

Though unless we have some sort of miracle run of TDs its not going to happen.

Don't take me wrong.. I'll take the win. But it doesn't mean I'm gonna forget about how inept this team is.

Umm, Gillie? You run-run-run when you have the lead buddy, not when you're down 23.

And if you make Jacobs do all the hard yards don't take hand it to Bradshaw on the 1. That's just rude.

I disagree Tree. Right now Philly is expecting us to air it out.. so we're doing the opposite and we're seeing results. They see BJ back there on the one yeard line and they stack the line. Bradshaw is using is his mall frame to slither between linemen.

I will look it up...but we have to have the same mods playing...otherwise we will get sync errors. I play Rome Total Realism Platinum Edition. Buts its on my laptop and the internet has been borked. I just ordered a new copy of Rome Total War Gold as my original discs are old and scratched. We can set something up as soon as next weekend. :)

I'm playing Total Realism Platinum 1.9