SportsWrath

Gameday Thread / Game Predictions

BronxRik

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who's Gonna Win?

• [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/rixquest/Sportswrath/Team%20Icons/giants_icon2.jpg[/img]
    • [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/rixquest/Sportswrath/Team%20Icons/Saints_Icon2.jpg[/img]
  2. 2. Final Result?

• Giants by less than 3
    • Giants by 3-9
    • Giants by 10-14
    • Giants by 14+
    • Saints by less than 3
    • Saints by 3-9
    • Saints by 10-14
    • Saints by 14+
    • TIE

What a bush league scrub bum Shockey is....I mean really. All the congratulations on the sideline...what exactly did the Giants do to you ASSHOLE....other than pay your salary ....get you a SB ring....put up with your bullshit ...crying and all around negativity....yeah the Giants really did you wrong. :jerkoff:

What a bush league scrub bum Shockey is....I mean really. All the congratulations on the sideline...what exactly did the Giants do to you ASSHOLE....other than pay your salary ....get you a SB ring....put up with your bullshit ...crying and all around negativity....yeah the Giants really did you wrong. :jerkoff:

Say what you want but he played well today and his team is 6-0, all week long putting up with questions from reporters about the whole Giants thing.

Yeah no kidding and the whining about not being on the sidelines. Asshole, none of the Giants' injured players were on the sidelines. As a matter of fact they watched in the stands instead of the press box like cry baby Shockey.

This one is on Sheridan. our D looked lost out there and Brees could just stand back and sip a corona.

i agree partially

the players didnt do what they were asked to do either.

i think its equally on bill let-em-in and the players

Watching Hixon return kicks...it seems as if he is running faster and with more purpose than anyone else. And lets stop all the gloom and fucking doom here (not the board literally)...but people are starting to jump off of the bandwagon I am feeling temblors all over the fucking place....lol. Its just one game. We got outplayed; asses busted; ref robbed; just all around bad day. So what....take your lumps ...shake the other guy's hand (except for Shockey he can drop dead) ...and move on.

The penalties didn't help. But that wasn't all of it.

I agree, even if those penalties go our way, we still played like shit, and probably still lose. But at least it wouldn't have been as embarrassing. Plus, that shit builds momentum for the Saints, and deflates us, but whatever, can't deny the Saints are a force to be reckoned with and played a great game. Congrats to them.

Yeah no kidding and the whining about not being on the sidelines. Asshole, none of the Giants' injured players were on the sidelines. As a matter of fact they watched in the stands instead of the press box like cry baby Shockey.

Exactly...its a business...get over yourself already. Even before then his attitude sucked...a Plaxico without the gunshot wound. And I loved Shockey and his attitude the first couple of years....but his act wore thin for just about everyone except him.

wow. that TD looked good by CARR.... Eli shoujld of took a seat today..... he was way off today... arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

i need to stop these lame post.. but i'm drinking, so fack it..

dont forget that carr did that against the backups who have the game in the bag.

and i need to not even respond because im also drinking. so fack it.