SportsWrath

Gameday Thread / Game Predictions

BronxRik

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who's Gonna Win?

• [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/rixquest/Sportswrath/Team%20Icons/giants_icon2.jpg[/img]
    • [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/rixquest/Sportswrath/Team%20Icons/Saints_Icon2.jpg[/img]
  2. 2. Final Result?

• Giants by less than 3
    • Giants by 3-9
    • Giants by 10-14
    • Giants by 14+
    • Saints by less than 3
    • Saints by 3-9
    • Saints by 10-14
    • Saints by 14+
    • TIE

We're losing to an undefeated team who, arguably, has the leaque's best passer.

But, it could be worse this week.

We could be Deadskins fans with your team losing to a winless Chiefs 14-6

:laugh:

I almost posted atleast we aren't the Redskins. Zorn should be getting the yank soon but really the GM and owner need to be yanked.

Even the nuthuggers....are saying what a horrible phantom call that was for Hock-a-Fuck and crew. Wow what a bunch of classy fans...I got nnnnaaa hhheeeyy gooodbye....where are you in the fucking Super Bowl.

This is their Super Bowl, T. How many times have they even been in the postseason, lol.

I think it's safe to say Rocky Benard is garbage.

True but at least he plays. How's all-universe Chris Canty doing? THAT was a garbage pick up.

Do we have any spare safeties on the practice squad...fuck it any guys bagging groceries that were in camp who suited up as a safety to take CC Browns' spot?.....when is Boley coming back.....is Canty playing....will Ross grow a new leg before he gets back out there?

I hope the Saints score another 2 td's and I hope the ref's help them to it...cause we play better when we are pissed and humiliated...lol.

I told that to my dad. Getting embarrassed should help the Giants get their shit together but with Brown out their it's going to be a problem all year.

TAKE YOUR ASS WHOOPING LIKE A MAN!!!!!!!!!!! :mellow:

Exactly...the Giants will be a better team for it....these rules are so fucked up...any other time they would have ruled that incomplete....and if the ball hits the pylon...its a touch back...lol. Whatever.