SportsWrath

Gameday Thread / Game Predictions

BronxRik

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who's Gonna Win?

• [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/rixquest/Sportswrath/Team%20Icons/giants_icon2.jpg[/img]
    • [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/rixquest/Sportswrath/Team%20Icons/Saints_Icon2.jpg[/img]
  2. 2. Final Result?

• Giants by less than 3
    • Giants by 3-9
    • Giants by 10-14
    • Giants by 14+
    • Saints by less than 3
    • Saints by 3-9
    • Saints by 10-14
    • Saints by 14+
    • TIE

I will never don another jersey on game day ever again. As a matter of fact, I'm going to drag out the raggedy, and I mean raggedy, shirt I wore the entire '07 post-season and will not change my skivvies on gameday for the rest of the season.

Do we have any spare safeties on the practice squad...fuck it any guys bagging groceries that were in camp who suited up as a safety to take CC Browns' spot?.....when is Boley coming back.....is Canty playing....will Ross grow a new leg before he gets back out there?

it worked for the Rams quite a few years ago when finding a QB.

Coughlin is calling out Brown ..."their guy goes up for the ball...our guy remains on the ground..."...and Sheridan..."we have to do something to get the QB out of his rhythm...we have to touch Brees."

Brown gave up 4 TD...maybe 5.

I will never don another jersey on game day ever again. As a matter of fact, I'm going to drag out the raggedy, and I mean raggedy, shirt I wore the entire '07 season and will not change my skivvies on gameday for the rest of the season.

Same, I had the bright idea to put on an Osi jersey and go to the sports bar, got there late cause mom stopped by and by the time i got there is was 7-0, after a half hour of waiting for a table i told my roommate we're leaving cause there's no point waiting for a table to watch this mess.

How different things could have been if Terrell thomas and Webster could have kept their hands on that pass in the first quarter.

Still we've got some serious problems at safety. Michael Johnson hasn't played well so far this season. CC Brown was laying some good hits.......5 seconds after the catch was made and clearly can't cover. Rouse did a nice job watching the game. I'm convinced Sherdian gave the Saints way too much respect in passing game and called off the blitz and sent the linebackers back into coverage. Mind you, with Boley out, our linebackers can't cover anyone either. Sheridan should have picked his poison, was Sintim inactive today?

On a good note, Nicks is really impressing me. This kid really does look like he had the it factor. And Hixon with one leg is still 100 times the returner Moss is. It's so aggrevating to know that Tyree is in Baltimore and we felt Moss was a better option. Fuck sake.

Far from it, you honestly think we would of been able to stop the Saints? They have been moving at ease against our D.

They gave them the ball near the goal line twice and stripped us of a TD. Like I said, it'd be close. I'm not sure we would have beat them but it would have been a draw after the Jacobs TD and made it a completely different game. All respect to Brees though who was throwing great even when the coverage was good, and especially to the Saints Oline.

Hey Doc I was being serious...it worked for Warner...that short WR we had that went to the Saints....that is how bad I think CC Brown is...he sucks.

I took you serious. he was literally bagging groceries for a living.

I was just adding my 2 cents.

WTF....

I guess I did. I swear, I don't remember unpinning this thread.

I believe you, man. There has been some strange things going on lately. I don't think it's you, I think it's the software, but now's not the time or place.