SportsWrath

A Giant need for a #1 reciever or

Lughead

I Forgot about this guy. He was with KC and the Steelers but ended up with us Dec. 4th.

#15 Micah Rucker??? 6'6" 221lb a 24 year old Rookie out of Eastern Illinois

He has great size

sounds like the mental polar opposite of Plaxico.

Now if he only has the play making ability

here is a story about Micah Rucker

4025102836.jpg

610x.jpg

WOW....I had no idea. He sounds like a diamond in the rough. And that size....he's bigger than Plax! I love his mentality and hope this turns out to be something special. We still need Braylon at this point, but that guy sounds impressive!

i also hope he comes thru. he does have great size to be a big target and that's something that you can't teach.. but with KC and PITT passing on him.. i'm crossing my fingers..

I agree with that, both those teams could use another big target, them taking a pass doesn't bode well. But Reese and the scouts have shown an eye for talent, so nothing is ruled iout.

WOW....I had no idea. He sounds like a diamond in the rough. And that size....he's bigger than Plax! I love his mentality and hope this turns out to be something special. We still need Braylon at this point, but that guy sounds impressive!

Size alone doesn't cut it. Yea the guy is huge.. but what good is size if you can't catch a cold? Else why would two teams pass on him?

I bet the Broncos wish they had never given up on Hixon either. Granted he was fucked up mentally after the Buffalo game, but in hindsight if they could have gotten him over it.

Even more proof that Denver doesn't give a shit about their players. Once Everett made that shocking, unexpected recovery, Hixon turned it all around. It pissed me off when we had RW McQuartnuts returning punts during the playoffs of our Superbowl run.. Especially during the Green Bay game! What a nightmare he was!!

Size alone doesn't cut it. Yea the guy is huge.. but what good is size if you can't catch a cold? Else why would two teams pass on him?

True, but the Falcons passed on Favre, and Im sure there are many more stories where a HOFer was passed up. I was just hoping he had more than size anyway.

:lol:

i hope the giants never get a wr. so i can continue reading posts like this one.

not every wr over 6-2 can replace plaxico. plaxico was a rare talent and the giants made a huge mistake in letting him go. if the cowboys sign him, watch out. our 6th sb is in the bag. :)

i hope the giants never get a wr. so i can continue reading posts like this one.

not every wr over 6-2 can replace plaxico. plaxico was a rare talent and the giants made a huge mistake in letting him go. if the cowboys sign him, watch out. our 6th sb is in the bag. :)

IS that what you said when you signed TO? How did that work out for you?

pahhleez :rolleyes: with the December follies of Tony "no show " Romo I doubt that very much.

You apparently did not see plax play in 08 he had 1 good game . He is not all that great now.

The ankle in 07? ...... ploy ......bastard just did not want to practice.

Will they let him out of the slammer every Sunday to play a game for Dallas? Will you still want the arrogant bastard 3 years from now?

Hey you can have Plax. Did you go to the superbowl with T.O.? is/was T.O. Better than Plax?

looks like your "BAG" is empty..... you must of smoked it all.

i also hope he comes thru. he does have great size to be a big target and that's something that you can't teach.. but with KC and PITT passing on him.. i'm crossing my fingers..

i dont know why they let him go but no way he cracks the starting lineup on either of those two teams. the chiefs like mark bradley a lot and IMO he's the real deal and i would've bet the house he broke out in '09 if thigpen were still the qb. i still might take a late round flier on him when fantasy football rolls around

LOL......what a douche bag you are. :rolleyes: He SOUNDS like a diamond.....SOUNDS like one ya dumass.

True, but the Falcons passed on Favre, and Im sure there are many more stories where a HOFer was passed up. I was just hoping he had more than size anyway.

They didn't pass on Favre, they traded him.

Personally I just hope this guy can finally bump Moss off the roster. That'll be enough for me.

They didn't pass on Favre, they traded him.

Personally I just hope this guy can finally bump Moss off the roster. That'll be enough for me.

Trade him, pass on him.....my point is a team thought he wasn't anything and he turned out to be pretty damn good.