SportsWrath

Should we go after T. O?

Sephiroth

I know he's getting up there in age, but he still is a HUGE threat in the passing game. He might have baggage but everyone knows this is Eli's team now, and I think TO just really wants to win and wants a ring at this point.

Reese has done a great job of instilling a "team first" attitude and I think a big, athletic wideout like... uh... heh... a-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!

Just kidding. If T.O. got run over by a steamroller tomorrow I'd throw a fucking party. I hate that fucking asshole!

I know he's getting up there in age, but he still is a HUGE threat in the passing game. He might have baggage but everyone knows this is Eli's team now, and I think TO just really wants to win and wants a ring at this point.

Reese has done a great job of instilling a "team first" attitude and I think a big, athletic wideout like... uh... heh... a-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!

Just kidding. If T.O. got run over by a steamroller tomorrow I'd throw a fucking party. I hate that fucking asshole!

You had me worried for a minute there, Seph. LOL, I hope nobody wants him.

You almost had me. Bravo.

I know I am going to get heat over this but I say yes. For the right price, low base salary and incentives, then it's a win win situation. He runs his mouth you cut him and never look back. The only way this will happen though is obviously he is still sitting around by training camp but it's a possibility. The Giants need a real WR threat and he would be that person; Hixon, Smith, Manningham, rookie WR, Moss, Tyree is not a good scenario. Not only that but he just wants to win and the Giants would give him that opportunity.

I know I am going to get heat over this but I say yes. For the right price, low base salary and incentives, then it's a win win situation. He runs his mouth you cut him and never look back. The only way this will happen though is obviously he is still sitting around by training camp but it's a possibility. The Giants need a real WR threat and he would be that person; Hixon, Smith, Manningham, rookie WR, Moss, Tyree is not a good scenario. Not only that but he just wants to win and the Giants would give him that opportunity.

I hear what you're saying, but he's not even player enough anymore to justify the risk. I saw a stat somewhere that said he only caught like 30 % of the passes thrown at him. The big knock on him (according to Trent Dilfer on espn) was that he has lost the quickness in his feet to get off jams and get off the line.