SportsWrath

I am ashamed

boohyah

Well, if this is true, I hope you get better soon. Don't think much of your trolling, but it is just a message board, so I'm not about to wish you ill/dead/horribly disfigured/chopped up and placed in your inlaw's basement freezer with you wife's previous husband.

Here, I'll even try to cheer you up:

Multiple choice.

What do you call a cowboy with a superbowl ring?

a) retired;

b) "grandpa;"

c) by his prison number;

d) all of the above

:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

OK, now you took it one step beyond...the dog is reminded of costanza who wasn't able to leave them on a high note...

Well, I'm not making money at this or anything, Dog. Speaking of high notes, though, don't worry, your voice will deepen once you go through puberty... so any decade now.

Dog,

Given the fact that you still have yet to identify your favorite team, and given this weekend's matchup, don't you think it's about time that you reveal you are a Egirls' fan? I have always thought this, but it would be timely if you finally admit it.

If you don't do it now, and you say this after this weekend (should the Eagles win, which is not happening), then you will confirm to all that yes, you are a scared little girl.... meaning you have no balls.

Dog,

Given the fact that you still have yet to identify your favorite team, and given this weekend's matchup, don't you think it's about time that you reveal you are a Egirls' fan? I have always thought this, but it would be timely if you finally admit it.

If you don't do it now, and you say this after this weekend (should the Eagles win, which is not happening), then you will confirm to all that yes, you are a scared little girl.... meaning you have no balls.

he knows it annoys us so he'll never tell

Dog,

the dog can say without any reservation that he is not an eagles fan...but here is the funny thing about this. why does it matter so much? the dog will help you and others bothered by this out: the giants won the super bowl last year with an impressive run. the giants have the best record in the NFC, and are arguably the best team in the league currently. the giants should make another run and could be the two-time defending champions. sooo...the dog's favorite team is irrelevant in this case, as the giants certainly are above all others as it stands right now...so for you, take solice in knowing that the dog's favorite team is currently below the giants...and on that note, take solice in knowing that when the dog's favorite team has beaten the giants in the past (i.e., over the last 5 years or so that the dog has been on the boards), and if/when they win in the future, the dog won't come to talk trash about it...the focus is, and always will be the giants on the giants message board...

you dont think its odd that "you two" are never logged in at the same time?

and if you look at the times of their posts, they often come within minutes of each other. I'm not saying they are one entity, but the case can be made.

Dog,

let's just say the dog is very upset with the NFL overtime rules and leave it at that.

let's just say the dog is very upset with the NFL overtime rules and leave it at that.

the dog loves it...keep trying...there are only 31 possibilities, so the more detective work you do, the more the dog can get a chuckle...

the dog loves it...keep trying...there are only 31 possibilities, so the more detective work you do, the more the dog can get a chuckle...

Make that 32. Certainly can't rule out that you're just a self-hating Giants fan, lonely and desperate for any kind of attention.

In all honesty, I was just released from the hospital after going there on X-Mas day. I cut my finger while clearing ice away from a car wheel on the 24th. The cut was very small - maybe the size of a single letter if you typed in a normal font. Unfortunatly I got some type of infection that required 2 different types of IV antibiodics several times every day for over a week, and will need 2-6 weeks worth of 2 different types of oral antibiodics. They initially thought surgery was going to be the only way to stop it. Moral of the story is that if you cut your hand/finger and it begins swelling get treated immediately. There is no fat in the fingers, so there is very little protecting the bone, ligaments/tendons, and blood stream.

Anyway, it takes me way to long to type responses to anything. I hope to be in better shape by the time the Giants are eliminated from the playoffs, and all of the "back-to-back " fantasies go up in smoke. Which will most likely be Monday. :o

Even if we do happen to lose it certainly won't be 44-6 :LMAO:

what a joke of a team...

Make that 32. Certainly can't rule out that you're just a self-hating Giants fan, lonely and desperate for any kind of attention.

like say, having another man's picture in your avatar in a lovely heart? the dog gets the whole fan thing, but you guys with your player/coach pictures there are really quite cute...ahhh, young love!

like say, having another man's picture in your avatar in a lovely heart? the dog gets the whole fan thing, but you guys with your player/coach pictures there are really quite cute...ahhh, young love!

You like my new siggy? ;)

the dog can say without any reservation that he is not an eagles fan...but here is the funny thing about this. why does it matter so much? the dog will help you and others bothered by this out: the giants won the super bowl last year with an impressive run. the giants have the best record in the NFC, and are arguably the best team in the league currently. the giants should make another run and could be the two-time defending champions. sooo...the dog's favorite team is irrelevant in this case, as the giants certainly are above all others as it stands right now...so for you, take solice in knowing that the dog's favorite team is currently below the giants...and on that note, take solice in knowing that when the dog's favorite team has beaten the giants in the past (i.e., over the last 5 years or so that the dog has been on the boards), and if/when they win in the future, the dog won't come to talk trash about it...the focus is, and always will be the giants on the giants message board...

Talking football with a chump who cant even say who he roots for, is like shakin a mans hand, and not lookin him in the eye. Its cowerdly, and makes one feel you have somthing to hide. Thats why I dont speak with you when it comes to Giants Football, I cant find respect for a man who is afraid to let me know where he's coming from.

You think wearing jerseys of our team is ridiculous. You think putting up avatars, and signatures with our beloved figures in them is corny. So you keep your profile clean, and free of any pics or any evidence that you might actually like something. In my experience, COWARDS dont admit to anything, that way they dont experience failure.

You think wearing jerseys of our team is ridiculous. You think putting up avatars, and signatures with our beloved figures in them is corny. So you keep your profile clean, and free of any pics or any evidence that you might actually like something. In my experience, COWARDS dont admit to anything, that way they dont experience failure.

the dog has experienced failure a number of times - it's part of life. there is nothing wrong with being a passionate fan of a team. it is a little unerving the way athletes can be celebrated as if they are gods, but that is neither here nor there...

the dog has experienced failure a number of times - it's part of life. there is nothing wrong with being a passionate fan of a team. it is a little unerving the way athletes can be celebrated as if they are gods, but that is neither here nor there...

But what failure? Youre team didnt make it? You failed a test in scool? What? Because we here, have no clue. But you dont hesitate to comment on what we say and then clown us because we may like certain people or things. Any of these atheletes who kill someone, or rape someone, I think get shunned out. But atheletes who play well for our team and are upstanding citizens, I dont see the problem in being fans of these guys. But its easy for you to keep yourself in the middle, that way no one can ever say you were wrong. Kind of cowardly. Thats why you have so much material for me, I dont have a problem saying something, and if its wrong, then Im wrong. Life goes on. I still have family, friends, etc. My life isn't over because a rival team beat mine or I got Keith Elias' position wrong. BFD. But you cant wait to jump on someone when they say something wrong, yet never put yourself in that position. again, cowardly.

Try admitting which team you follow first, you gutless bitch. Eggy is a fuckwit troll but you're just plain pathetic.

But what failure? Youre team didnt make it? You failed a test in scool? What? Because we here, have no clue. But you dont hesitate to comment on what we say and then clown us because we may like certain people or things. Any of these atheletes who kill someone, or rape someone, I think get shunned out. But atheletes who play well for our team and are upstanding citizens, I dont see the problem in being fans of these guys. But its easy for you to keep yourself in the middle, that way no one can ever say you were wrong. Kind of cowardly. Thats why you have so much material for me, I dont have a problem saying something, and if its wrong, then Im wrong. Life goes on. I still have family, friends, etc. My life isn't over because a rival team beat mine or I got Keith Elias' position wrong. BFD. But you cant wait to jump on someone when they say something wrong, yet never put yourself in that position. again, cowardly.

the dog doesn't see it as a problem to be a fan of a team or players. it is when it gets beyond that or when they are held to such untouchabe status that it can be unnerving...as for the rest of your ramblings, the dog doesn't share personal information on a sports message board. why that is an issue for you is your own problem. but if people are going to share publicly, then they leave themselves open for comments from others, that may or may not be in agreement with what they say or do...and again, people on here are commenting when others give wrong information - it is not just the dog...in fact, you are right there with everyone on this. you can't wait to see the dog post so you can comment, and most often, attack. now, let's not digress any further.

the dog doesn't see it as a problem to be a fan of a team or players. it is when it gets beyond that or when they are held to such untouchabe status that it can be unnerving...as for the rest of your ramblings, the dog doesn't share personal information on a sports message board. why that is an issue for you is your own problem. but if people are going to share publicly, then they leave themselves open for comments from others, that may or may not be in agreement with what they say or do...and again, people on here are commenting when others give wrong information - it is not just the dog...in fact, you are right there with everyone on this. you can't wait to see the dog post so you can comment, and most often, attack. now, let's not digress any further.

Talk about rambling. :rolleyes:

Personal info? I was talking about commenting on someones errors while never showing us where you stand. Me and my personal info, thats my perrogative and I wasnt even talking about that, I have no problem if someone else doesnt share it. :huh: And if you take this as an attack, well, in your own words, thats an issue for you.

As for the worshipping them, again, to each his own. But those are your words. We wear their jerseys, go to their games, ask for their autographs. We dont stalk them outside their homes.

I wouldn't exactly call sporting jerseys or pictures 'celebrating as gods'. And once again dog, this isn't a Giants phenomenon. Every teams fans do this, even the dogs.

BTW it wasn't long ago that the dog maintained that he had no team. He was just a fan of the NFL.

Let me guess, the dog jumped on the Giants bandwagon.

Never too late I suppose.

Talk about rambling. :rolleyes:

Personal info? I was talking about commenting on someones errors while never showing us where you stand. Me and my personal info, thats my perrogative and I wasnt even talking about that, I have no problem if someone else doesnt share it. :huh: And if you take this as an attack, well, in your own words, thats an issue for you.

As for the worshipping them, again, to each his own. But those are your words. We wear their jerseys, go to their games, ask for their autographs. We dont stalk them outside their homes.

ok...the personal information was with regards to your first three questions (i.e., failed a test? What?...etc...). the attack is what you do on a regular basis...not an issue for the dog, as it is entertaining - but maybe not so much for the others here. since you brought it up, autographs are an interesting phenomenon...to call out to other men to have them write their names on a piece of paper or aticle of your clothing is a tad like worshipping them, no? but the dog supposses, if you are going to do this for your favorite team, well at the least you should know who you are calling for, correct?

I wouldn't exactly call sporting jerseys or pictures 'celebrating as gods'. And once again dog, this isn't a Giants phenomenon. Every teams fans do this, even the dogs.

BTW it wasn't long ago that the dog maintained that he had no team. He was just a fan of the NFL.

Let me guess, the dog jumped on the Giants bandwagon.

Never too late I suppose.

the dog never said it was specific to the giants fan base...and your facts are wrong - the dog said he was a fan of the NFL, but has never denied having a team of choice...and the dog would never jump on the giants bandwagon, or anyother team's bandwagon...those are quite full already...