SportsWrath

I am ashamed

boohyah

ok...the personal information was with regards to your first three questions (i.e., failed a test? What?...etc...). the attack is what you do on a regular basis...not an issue for the dog, as it is entertaining - but maybe not so much for the others here. since you brought it up, autographs are an interesting phenomenon...to call out to other men to have them write their names on a piece of paper or aticle of your clothing is a tad like worshipping them, no? but the dog supposses, if you are going to do this for your favorite team, well at the least you should know who you are calling for, correct?

LOL, those 1st 3 questions were examples. I was trying to figure out what you failure you have experienced, since you are vague as hell on here. And I dont attack on a regular basis, just as needed. ;)

And you are right, I should know who Im calling. So I guess my score for calling out players correctly is CORRECT - 1,000,000 and INCORRECT - 1 :) I was drunk BTW, so there should be an asterisk by that #1. See, this is what I meant. You try to portray me as ALWAYS getting it wrong, and Im right more than Im wrong.

LOL, those 1st 3 questions were examples. I was trying to figure out what you failure you have experienced, since you are vague as hell on here. And I dont attack on a regular basis, just as needed. ;)

And you are right, I should know who Im calling. So I guess my score for calling out players correctly is CORRECT - 1,000,000 and INCORRECT - 1 :)I was drunk BTW, so there should be an asterisk by that #1. See, this is what I meant. You try to portray me as ALWAYS getting it wrong, and Im right more than Im wrong.

the dog wonders why more attorneys don't use this when defending drunk drivers...anyway, look, the dog wasn't looking at pointing out wrong doing, you do just fine on your owm, and if your first 3 questions were examples, because you were trying to "figure out what failure" the dog experienced, then are you not seeking personal information?

Hey - let's let this go...for the sake of everyone else...

the dog wonders why more attorneys don't use this when defending drunk drivers...anyway, look, the dog wasn't looking at pointing out wrong doing, you do just fine on your owm, and if your first 3 questions were examples, because you were trying to "figure out what failure" the dog experienced, then are you not seeking personal information?

No motherfucker, not to please you. You engaged in this convo, and you're not about to make it look like I wont let it go. I didnt want personal info, I asked the question because no one knows what you stand for on here. If it were personal, then dont divulge it, but I was asking because you seem to avoid answering questions directly.

Drunk Drivers???? :huh: WTF does that have to do with this?

the dog never said it was specific to the giants fan base...and your facts are wrong - the dog said he was a fan of the NFL, but has never denied having a team of choice...and the dog would never jump on the giants bandwagon, or anyother team's bandwagon...those are quite full already...

You're right dog, you never say it. As far as bitching about penalties, injury excuses, etc you do insinuate it by implying it's the reason you're here. As if you cannot witness such anywhere else on the net.

If the dog really has a team, my apologies. I would remind the dog that we do discuss all things NFL here including other teams and opposing players and coaches. Feel free to throw your team in the mix.

you spoke in first person. F

You're right dog, you never say it. As far as bitching about penalties, injury excuses, etc you do insinuate it by implying it's the reason you're here. As if you cannot witness such anywhere else on the net.

If the dog really has a team, my apologies. I would remind the dog that we do discuss all things NFL here including other teams and opposing players and coaches. Feel free to throw your team in the mix.

not so sure about this - the dog comments when these are frequently used on the boards, but the dog is quite general in stating that these are not legitimate excuses, period. and certainly this isn't the reason the dog is here, but if this is something that is going to be a consistent topic relative to the giants, well then...

i haven't taken an english class in years, but I'm pretty sure "let's" is a contraction combining the words 'let' and 'us' and that 'us' is first person plural. you are slipping, dog.

it is indeed that contraction...the dog appreciates your efforts...

not so sure about this - the dog comments when these are frequently used on the boards, but the dog is quite general in stating that these are not legitimate excuses, period. and certainly this isn't the reason the dog is here, but if this is something that is going to be a consistent topic relative to the giants, well then...

No I'm quite certain the dog has implied that these 'excuses and conspiracy theories' are the reason the dog visits us specifically and frequently.

But if the dog has changed his mind, do tell, why is the dog here?

No I'm quite certain the dog has implied that these 'excuses and conspiracy theories' are the reason the dog visits us specifically and frequently.

Or, as the dog was about to continue saying.....the dog could just get the fuck outta here. :)

the same reason you fine people are here...to discuss giants football...the issue seems to be that there are less people open to differing opinions, and prefer to stroke egos rather than discuss...so the result is that the dog takes heat from many. constant agreement and ego stroking seems rather boring, but who is the dog to question...

i have to agree with IHD. i dont mind that him or bad egg are here at all, when i go to the giants board and see a 4 page topic i know its people debating with them and those topics are usually way more entertaining than the 5 or 6 post topics where everyone more or less agrees. let's face it, we have a great team and there isn't much to argue about among ourselves besides gilbride i guess

i have to agree with IHD. i dont mind that him or bad egg are here at all, when i go to the giants board and see a 4 page topic i know its people debating with them and those topics are usually way more entertaining than the 5 or 6 post topics where everyone more or less agrees. let's face it, we have a great team and there isn't much to argue about among ourselves besides gilbride i guess

Oh I don't mind him/them being here at all. If you'll look back through the threads I'm always defending them against everyone who's crying out for their banishment. Different flavors make it interesting to be here, and it's not like this place doesn't need the traffic. And for what it's worth, we all know why he's here already. I'm just having fun.

the same reason you fine people are here...to discuss giants football...the issue seems to be that there are less people open to differing opinions, and prefer to stroke egos rather than discuss...so the result is that the dog takes heat from many. constant agreement and ego stroking seems rather boring, but who is the dog to question...

Ah but we are here because we are fans of the Giants. Fanatical enough to buy their jerseys and put their pictures in our signatures. It doesn't make sense for a man with no interest in the Giants to come here day in and day out (minus a day here or there when the Giants are doing well). Unless ofcourse that man's team is a rival of the Giants, as with your butt buddy. Does the dog fall into the category as well?

Oh I don't mind him/them being here at all. If you'll look back through the threads I'm always defending them against everyone who's crying out for their banishment. Different flavors make it interesting to be here, and it's not like this place doesn't need the traffic. And for what it's worth, we all know why he's here already. I'm just having fun.

yeah well they'd be pretty useless here if no one were arguing football w/ them. i find it all very fun to read

If the dog only talked about Giants football, I wouldnt mind either. But he likes to demean people, talk about their parenting skills, etc. Stuff thats uncalled for. He's a douchebag that we could do w/o. Other people coming in is cool, like greyhoodie, our Eagle residents, etc. Heck, I dont even mind his alter ego badegg. Douchy and all, but he is a cowboy fan tryin to razz the div rival. HD has a lot to say but doesnt let us know where he stands that way he cannot be exposed. His defense on that? He doesnt divulge personal info here. :rolleyes: Way to avoid being wrong.

Ah but we are here because we are fans of the Giants. Fanatical enough to buy their jerseys and put their pictures in our signatures. It doesn't make sense for a man with no interest in the Giants to come here day in and day out (minus a day here or there when the Giants are doing well). Unless ofcourse that man's team is a rival of the Giants, as with your butt buddy. Does the dog fall into the category as well?

if the dog had no interest in the giants, then it would be silly to come...but it is possible to not be a fan of a team, or that team's rival, and still have an interest...and to be honest, the dog has always found the people here to be more interesting than others...and at least a few are more tolerant and open to discussion. many other places are entirely too strict regarding fans of other teams...etc...and certainly the giants have had a lot to discuss in recent years.

and by the way, the dog has always been here consistently, regardless of the giants good or bad days...a few days minus here or there are typically due to limited time for work, or on weekends when the dog runs wild like diahhrea through a barn...