SportsWrath

Props to Gillbride...

Virginia Giant

You stuck with the run when it would have been easy to get pass happy at times. The only thing i didn't like was the 2 passes that Eli over threw in OT, that was a mistake, but 301 rushing yards, kept pounding, kept running in different ways.

Good job. :worshippy:

I think alot of people hammer him hard after those looses because he was an easy target.

But I mean we got Jacobs back..our starting back for this game and what the offense is based around. He could finally rely on him gameplan to work out with a Jacobs/Ward backfield..not just Ward by himself.

Man it doesn't get any better than this....except for another Super Bowl. The Broke Backs get broken ....lol....and we teach yet another team....who is the best running team in the NNN-FFF-LLL------the RESILIENT NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS!!! ROCK IT!!! :flex: :flex: :flex:

I still think he is overrated as an OC, but I can't deny the impact having a productive Jacobs does for any offensive gameplan.

I don't think he is overrated..just a solid OC who I wouldnt really take over any one right now. He knows what this O can do and he tries to stick to it...sometimes stubbornly but he's shown (today for example) he can adjust. He's a good OC in my mind...not the best (eventhough the best get shut out at times) but he's our OC and I support him until the FO decides to move on.

You stuck with the run when it would have been easy to get pass happy at times. The only thing i didn't like was the 2 passes that Eli over threw in OT, that was a mistake, but 301 rushing yards, kept pounding, kept running in different ways.

Good job. :worshippy:

Yeah he finally got the message.. he did go pass happy on a few 2nd downs... I was yelling at the TV.

I don't think he is overrated..just a solid OC who I wouldnt really take over any one right now. He knows what this O can do and he tries to stick to it...sometimes stubbornly but he's shown (today for example) he can adjust. He's a good OC in my mind...not the best (eventhough the best get shut out at times) but he's our OC and I support him until the FO decides to move on.

He likes to utilize his pass plays. He's been that way long before coming here. When his plan isn't working he hasn't always adjusted for it either. But he did the right things tonight, and this is a 'what have you done for me lately' league.

Im giving no such props to that dipshit. Ive always maintained it and still think he is overrated as an OC and is a stupid fuck. Some of my earlier posts explain it in vivid detail. He is keeping the play making unimaginative, its Bulldozer 27 and the over all error free execution thats making this offense click. The moment a small problem arises, then suddenly our offense sputters because versatility is just not there.

Gilbride is a dickwad and Ill stick to it! Coughling needs to be given props for actually making him better.

Props to coughlin for sticking a broom stick up Gilbrides ass

:clap:

They came out and were comitted to the run, even against the 8 and even 9 man fronts. They came out in power running formations and were able to punish the defense.

Madden mentioned it several times, TC told the team that they had to run the ball because they are a running team. I guess Gil listened. I still hope he is employed elsewhere next season.

Yeah he finally got the message.. he did go pass happy on a few 2nd downs... I was yelling at the TV.

I'm getting flack from another Giants fan on a baseball message board for criticizing Gilbride for passing too much on a couple of 2nd down situations.

His argument is that Gilbride's system won us a superbowl and got us to 12-3 this season so we have nothing to complain about.

the only playcall that i thought was maybe as dumb as mangini not punting, was the hedgecock run....

That was one of the dumbest calls of the yr... I was so fucking pissed...

He made up for it though

I wanna know why we didn't go for 2 the first time.

I wanna know why we didn't go for 2 the first time.

Because there was way too much time left on the clock and failure at the converting can come back to bite us in the ass. I was in total agreement with going for 1.

Im giving no such props to that dipshit. Ive always maintained it and still think he is overrated as an OC and is a stupid fuck. Some of my earlier posts explain it in vivid detail. He is keeping the play making unimaginative, its Bulldozer 27 and the over all error free execution thats making this offense click. The moment a small problem arises, then suddenly our offense sputters because versatility is just not there.

Gilbride is a dickwad and Ill stick to it! Coughling needs to be given props for actually making him better.

I'm giving him props for sticking to the run and not turning this into the Redskins game last year and the Eagles game this year. He ran on 3rd and 4 a few times and overall did a good job of staying with it. Though I do think the shot gun draw was over utilized, but maybe without it we don't get that TD on the fake.

I'm giving him props for sticking to the run and not turning this into the Redskins game last year and the Eagles game this year. He ran on 3rd and 4 a few times and overall did a good job of staying with it. Though I do think the shot gun draw was over utilized, but maybe without it we don't get that TD on the fake.

That play works every time...