SportsWrath

Props to Gillbride...

Virginia Giant

I especially like the play out of the shotgun where it's not a draw, more like a pitch play.

With the threat of Manning hitting any one of a number of targets, switching it up to a run out of the shotgun is always a good gain for us.

I'm glad he didn't, because if he did the next TD the Panthers got would have been a two score difference.

That's if we had not gotten the 2pts. Same thing would've happened if we hadn't gotten it later, only there would've been less time left to get the fg. At least if you go for it early and miss, you have the luxury of time.

That's if we had not gotten the 2pts. Same thing would've happened if we hadn't gotten it later, only there would've been less time left to get the fg. At least if you go for it early and miss, you have the luxury of time.

I think it has to do with psychology. Being down two scores with little time left may cause some players to lose their focus... you know .. the need to do too much. There was no doubt in my mind we were going for 1.

I think it has to do with psychology. Being down two scores with little time left may cause some players to lose their focus... you know .. the need to do too much. There was no doubt in my mind we were going for 1.

I can buy into that.