SportsWrath

Official Gameday Thread NY GIANTS at Dallas Cowboys

Mr. P

dont kill me but smith did push off,

just the new pussy nfl

push offs and horsecollars was the nfl that we grew up loving

yeah im only 25 but i was forced to watch the 86 and 90 seasons by my uncle since i can remember

dont kill me but smith did push off,

just the new pussy nfl

push offs and horsecollars was the nfl that we grew up loving

yeah im only 25 but i was forced to watch the 86 and 90 seasons by my uncle since i can remember

It was a pretty ticky tack push. What I look for is was the push significant enough to say that it definitely created the separation that allowed the catch? I don't think that one qualifies.

Because this is a game thread, I will do you a favor. :TU:

Thank you!

For regular use it is fine but for gamedays when there are hundreds of posts it makes catching up......for lack of better word annoying.

What the hell was illegal about that?

Thank you!

For regular use it is fine but for gamedays when there are hundreds of posts it makes catching up......for lack of better word annoying.

What the hell was illegal about that?

I hear ya. I was getting annoyed at myself.

this is why I love refs.....now if that Giant plants Homo into the ground like you used to be able to....he will be called for a personal foul and fined. So that whistle has to be blown when the guy has him like that. This is just ridiculous.

this is why I love refs.....now if that Giant plants Homo into the ground like you used to be able to....he will be called for a personal foul and fined. So that whistle has to be blown when the guy has him like that. This is just ridiculous.

You mean the way Brady James planted Eli on the first sack? driving his body into him on the ground?

who's watching this half time shit about the PISS-bird's Holmes catch?? it's like every week they are getting raped. on stupid calls..

Yep. But that TD won me some money. I likely win the money anyway (needed Steelers to beat +9 spread), but it made me breathe easy.