SportsWrath

Official Gameday Thread NY GIANTS at Dallas Cowboys

Mr. P

You use the word bastards alot when talking about the Cowboys, and something tells me you don't use that word very often when not talking about the Cowboys.

I LOATHE THEM!!! :brooding: It comes from my Mom who would never curse....unless severely stressed (ex Head Nurse) and the one word she would use was bastard. :P

Is it just me or did Romo seem to have water in the eye as he came off the field?

I saw that, too, I figured it was just sweat, give the guy the benefit of the doubt, but it's been an emotionally draining week for Tony, Jason, and T.O., so ya never know. :P

I saw that, too, I figured it was just sweat, give the guy the benefit of the doubt, but it's been an emotionally draining week for Tony, Jason, and T.O., so ya never know. :P

LOL I thought the Giant D was knocking the last bit of Receiver Bukakke out of he eyes

haha it's totally legit!!!! with an ass like that,, why are you asking questions?? :ph34r: hahaha

Shit I would pull a Luis Polonia on that behind...."Mr. TBCvP...tell me you did not know she was underage."...."your Honor...take one look at that booty and tell me you would not have hit it".