SportsWrath

Official Gameday Thread NY GIANTS at Dallas Cowboys

Mr. P

I think it was still a stupid play... a couple of strong runs will send a message

:lol: You're right, that was a dumb play call that gained 25+ yards. We should've worried about first downs some other time and make sure we send messages!

BTW, I see UKGiantsfan is here. I want everyone to know that tonight I am ending UK's fantasy season! U-S-A, U-S-A, U-S-A, U-S-A!!! Just kidding, UK. Sorry about the gloating.

:lol: You're right, that was a dumb play call that gained 25+ yards. We should've worried about first downs some other time and make sure we send messages!

BTW, I see UKGiantsfan is here. I want everyone to know that tonight I am ending UK's fantasy season! U-S-A, U-S-A, U-S-A, U-S-A!!! Just kidding, UK. Sorry about the gloating.

I was talking about the play before it

It's OK, Gorilla, I'm just making a point that we shouldn't run on 1st down every dang time.

Maybe not everytime, but that last Ware sack was on 1st down. They came with a pure pass blitz, because they have no fear of the gmen running the ball. It sets a message and a style of play. I know the big man is out, but the team still needs to be run first

yeah .....unless Romo throws for 4 TD's .......well played AllstarJ