SportsWrath

Official Gameday Thread NY GIANTS at Dallas Cowboys

Mr. P

Running on first down... marching down the field. Interesting

But then of course why mess with success and lets drop back and go for an intermediate route that has been unavailable all night because our guys can't hold off the rush. Jesus we miss Jacobs.

Without Jacobs they panic and forget about the other 2 RB's.

Seriously Clarence? How do you figure? Everytime I've seen the Giants play without Jacobs... both Ward and Bradshaw have not been as impressive. I think it's more due to that fact than the fact that they forget. Trust me, nobody on the Giants sideline is forgetting about Ward and Bradshaw. If we can get into some 2nd/3rd and shorts, we can see them more, but this is just not happening.

But then of course why mess with success and lets drop back and go for an intermediate route that has been unavailable all night because our guys can't hold off the rush. Jesus we miss Jacobs.

I know and some members of this board want to let him go in the offseason.

Seriously Clarence? How do you figure? Everytime I've seen the Giants play without Jacobs... both Ward and Bradshaw have not been as impressive. I think it's more due to that fact than the fact that they forget. Trust me, nobody on the Giants sideline is forgetting about Ward and Bradshaw. If we can get into some 2nd/3rd and shorts, we can see them more, but this is just not happening.

Every time I've seen the Giants play without Jacobs, it's pass, pass, pass, maybe we'll run. They don't stick to the run the way they do when Jacobs plays. That tells me they don't have the confidence in Ward or Jacobs, and the rest of the league knows it.