SportsWrath

NY Giants vs. Philadelphia Eagles

Lubeck

I cannot watch ESPN or any sports channel until next sunday. It's all going to be about how the Giants were affected by Plaxico.

That fucking story was blown way the fuck up by the media and the Mayor.

You won't have to go to espn, go look on our NY Giants main forum.

I don't blame the defense. They held Westbrook in check the first half. They never got any rest because we never got first downs.
Insightful post. We lost because we have a useless, shit for brains offensive coordinator. Any Giants fan on this board, if possible, would have been able to call the offensive plays that resulted in the Giants putting points on the board. After this season, no matter how we finish, he should be replaced by a knowledgeable person.

Well the loss does suck....but it's nothing that we should pout for to long about. We are still the top team in the NFC and in the division and we lost to a team that put up a good fight in the first meeting.

We're going to hear alot of crap about how we are weak now and the Cowboys/Eagles/*insert some other team* can beat us now. This week I see Pierce going ape shit in the locker room at practice to remind us that any given week we can loose and light a fire under our asses again.

In the end it was a shitty loss but nothing I would consider season threatening.....I sure hope Jacobs is alright though.

that was utterly abysmal .....i think we should just forget about it ...and pretend it didnt happen !

( maybe it will actually end up doing us some good ! .......time to re focus etc )

yeah like the Pats game last year. I hope

I only saw an excerpt where McNabb was razzing the fans....listen loser you were just benched by your outgoing coach for a scrub....and you will probably not be in Philly. And you have to be miracled into the playoffs...so the hotdogging is really misplaced here.

I only saw an excerpt where McNabb was razzing the fans....listen loser you were just benched by your outgoing coach for a scrub....and you will probably not be in Philly. And you have to be miracled into the playoffs...so the hotdogging is really misplaced here.

No he was just waving goodbye, so when they put that scrub of a QB Kolb in...they will miss seeing a QB who can win.

Gilbride's playcalling could be considered predictable, but it was simple poor execution today,. Gillbride doesn't drop passes. That call for manning to Hixon was very good and would have led Hixon into the end zone. Smith dropped an easy pass also, and on the end around Manningham simply should have turned up field earlier because the further you run down the line, the less chance you have of making a play.

Some of you need to take a chill pill on Gilbride and save your criticism for another time when he does call a really bad game. Here's a newsflash, what did Spags do today?......nothing!