SportsWrath

NY Giants vs. Philadelphia Eagles

Lubeck

I only saw an excerpt where McNabb was razzing the fans....listen loser you were just benched by your outgoing coach for a scrub....and you will probably not be in Philly. And you have to be miracled into the playoffs...so the hotdogging is really misplaced here.

I understand the emotion of the game and all, but I'm with you TBCvP! Plus he ran out of bounds when he should've tried to stay in by sliding. He's jumping up doing chest pounds with teammates on the sideline on the way back to the huddle. Um, earth to McNabb... you guys are LAST IN THE DIVISION, sure, by virtue of tiebreaker but you are still on the outside looking in to the playoffs, so you might want to show a little more humility, because if you do miraculously make the playoffs and advance, the team that you just showed up might be waiting to clock your ass... a well rested team, btw, who had a first round bye!

I understand the emotion of the game and all, but I'm with you TBCvP! Plus he ran out of bounds when he should've tried to stay in by sliding. He's jumping up doing chest pounds with teammates on the sideline on the way back to the huddle. Um, earth to McNabb... you guys are LAST IN THE DIVISION, sure, by virtue of tiebreaker but you are still on the outside looking in to the playoffs, so you might want to show a little more humility, because if you do miraculously make the playoffs and advance, the team that you just showed up might be waiting to clock your ass... a well rested team, btw, who had a first round bye!

Exactly...I am telling you we need more Barry Sanders style players where guys act as if they have a semblance of sportsmanship.

I only saw an excerpt where McNabb was razzing the fans....listen loser you were just benched by your outgoing coach for a scrub....and you will probably not be in Philly. And you have to be miracled into the playoffs...so the hotdogging is really misplaced here.

You don't live here in Philly where the team and local news will have them winning the Superbowl by weeks end. <_<

You don't live here in Philly where the team and local news will have them winning the Superbowl by weeks end. <_<

I have a male cousin who is a corporate lawyer and his wife is a Psychologist who teaches at Temple. He is the biggest homer there ever was. LOL. He has 3 boys and has lived in Philly for the past 15 years. Prior to that he lived in Boston and was the worst Boston Celtics (the baseball and football teams sucked for most years) fan you could think of. I think he prayed to an altar with Larry Bird's likeness on it. :rolleyes: I know how bad it can get in Philly....my condolences.