SportsWrath

NY Giants vs. Philadelphia Eagles

Lubeck

What a completely inept showing from the offense.

And I am sure we will have to hear about the loss of Burress being a big reason too, when the Oline looks lost, receivers dropping balls, Eli making bad throws, etc.

YOu are right, the media will blow it up to make it appear that without Burress..the Giants are lost.

What a completely inept showing from the offense.

And I am sure we will have to hear about the loss of Burress being a big reason too, when the Oline looks lost, receivers dropping balls, Eli making bad throws, etc.

Absolutely nothing to do with BurrASS

ANYBODY WITH A SPAGATAR should think about dropping it this week

ANYBODY WITH A GLIBATA.......... nm :rolleyes:

THAT damn limp gimp running style SOB Mcnabb gets a first down

G-MEN Don't care plain and simple

Complacency rears its ugly head

Hopefully this Eagle Slap in the Face will Change their view.

A Pick 6 would be nice if we can get them inot another throwing Situation

Westbrook Proves he is a Giant killer yet again :brooding:

Well when you think about it, they nearly beat us the last time we met. Outside of them trying to power run it with Westbrook they had a decent shot of winning the game.

Today was a really off day for us, Offense looked like it was trying to force their game plan and looked out of place alot of times....I mean the O-line didnt play like they should of. The D was tried and was getting beat up front by their O-line..plus the lack of pressure on McNabb in the second half.

Really in the end we beat our selfs and I pitty the Cowboys with the intensity we should be coming out with next week.

LOL Change the channel you are watching the wrong game :doh:

I thought it was me for a second...could have sworn that Philly would have gone into the half 13-0, if not for a blocked field goal. Not to say that the offense has been a slice of heaven, but still...

I thought it was me for a second...could have sworn that Philly would have gone into the half 13-0, if not for a blocked field goal. Not to say that the offense has been a slice of heaven, but still...

I'm not saying the defense looks like they usually do, but the fact is we have more first downs off penalties (4) than we do from rushing (3) or passing (2).

They've been on the field for the majority of this game.