SportsWrath

NY Giants vs. Philadelphia Eagles

Lubeck

What kind of shitty attitude is that? One second you're saying we shouldn't be upset poor performance and now you are willing to accept a loss? What kind of fan are you?

Umm I said we could afford a loss, not that I would accept it.

In the end it's just about winning in the playoffs and we are pretty much guaranteed a spot in them.

Last year I bitched and moaned when we played bad...then the playoffs hit...really thats all it is about.

A ST's TD is not going to help if we come back out with the same offensive play.

I hope you're right about the "fg block" though.

Yeah, let's hope KG doesn't stick to his gameplan like he did vs. Browns. I hope he is able to adjust to what the Eagles are doing. Well, he did learn his lesson from that game. So, I expect him to make adjustments in the halftime. Let's see how they respond comming out of the half, and we will know how the rest of the game will go.

Yeah but people act like we're 3-8 right now.

Seriously this game is meaningless...were in the playoffs, we can actually afford to loose this game.

But we wont.

Real Giant fans never consider any game to be meaningless and do not think we can afford to lose any game. Your post shows what I have always known about you. You are not a loyal Giant fan and have little knowledge about football played by American teams/

Real Giant fans never consider any game to be meaningless and do not think we can afford to lose any game. Your post shows what I have always known about you. You are not a loyal Giant fan and have little knowledge about football played by American teams/

Yeah because I said I wanted the Giants to loose. :LMAO:

I guess I'm just a Canadian who doesnt know anything then.