SportsWrath

Line for next week's Philly game

RandolphScott

Well they are giving them the homefield 3 points.... I think they are trying to push some action to the Gmen, I bet it closes closer to 1 point.

As far as the game goes, McNabb and that short passing game is built to attack a pressure style defense that the Gmen use. The game will depend on the Giants being able to run the ball and not turn it over.

I got no issue with it. I know we crushed Seattle at home, but Seattle on the road is a totally different animal and after going down 7 points, the Eagles crushed them. Don't go into the whole Seneca Wallace was starting either, he started a few years ago and did fine.

You can pretty much throw the predictions out the window on any Eagles-Giants game, especially when playing in Philly.

I’m hoping the Giants will take the same approach with Westbrook that they did with Barber. Granted, McNabb is a big step up from Johnson/Bollinger, but Westbrook is without a doubt the axle for that Eagles offense. Contain Westbrook, focus on ball security, and I like our chances.

The line is really not a prediction of the score so much as it is a way to influence betters. The philly fans are hot on their city right now, and the bookies need to swing some more action twords the Gmen.

Dude, we got it the first time. Your just trying to pad your post count. :P

This could be the toughest game left on the schedule.

I agree.

Probably the most important game remaining on the schedule, too. If we beat Philly, then the worst we can go is 3-3 in our division, and at worst, split with each of our division rivals. On top of that, its another NFC win, too.

Well they are giving them the homefield 3 points.... I think they are trying to push some action to the Gmen, I bet it closes closer to 1 point.

As far as the game goes, McNabb and that short passing game is built to attack a pressure style defense that the Gmen use. The game will depend on the Giants being able to run the ball and not turn it over.

Thats what I love about Spags. Though we are agressive, we seem to be able to take away the short passing game as well. They will get a few off, but its like Spags sniffs that crap out and adjusts like no DC Ive seen (especialy against Philly). I think (hope) we are going to stomp them out.

Thats what I love about Spags. Though we are agressive, we seem to be able to take away the short passing game as well. They will get a few off, but its like Spags sniffs that crap out and adjusts like no DC Ive seen (especialy against Philly). I think (hope) we are going to stomp them out.

I like having Spags going against Philly given his experience there. If there's a weakness on our defense, it's the linebackers in coverage. Our secondary has picked up their game as of late, so I'm hoping that we will bring more pressure from more angles more often.

No way though that Philly should be called even. Giants SHOULD BE at least a TD favorite in this game even with it in Philly.

I like having Spags going against Philly given his experience there. If there's a weakness on our defense, it's the linebackers in coverage. Our secondary has picked up their game as of late, so I'm hoping that we will bring more pressure from more angles more often.

No way though that Philly should be called even. Giants SHOULD BE at least a TD favorite in this game even with it in Philly.

A win this week and we will win the division. Mark my words.