SportsWrath

St Luis 34 Dallas 14

Nas

Throttled by the lowly Rams.

No punts?

No Romo?

Big problem.

Boy, did Wade have that "head on the chopping block while eating a big shit sandwhich" look today...I was somewhat concerned about the Cowboys until today. It got to the point where I couldn't even stomach it.

The Cowboys injury list is almost as long as Stephen Jackson rushing total today but you can mark it down right here, right now...the Cowboys will be watching the Superbowl in Tampa . Wade Phillips certainly won't lead the way...

So what's the local media saying?

The locals here believe Tony Romo is overrated and also the defense. On my way to work, all people kept saying "Better team lost... Well, Wade, did the better team lost today?" They basically want Coach Wade fired... The media is asking if the Cowboys would have won the SB last year if Bill Parcells was still coaching this team.

The locals here believe Tony Romo is overrated and also the defense. On my way to work, all people kept saying "Better team lost... Well, Wade, did the better team lost today?" They basically want Coach Wade fired... The media is asking if the Cowboys would have won the SB last year if Bill Parcells was still coaching this team.

Won the SB? First things first Cowboy fans, win a playoff game.

That is a good discussion topic if Parcells was still coaching. We'll they were the best team in the NFC during the season. They did fade at the end though. It is very possible that Parcells would have taken them to the Super Bowl. He still was a very effective coach and should have taken the Cowboys farther the year before last if Romo didn't fumble that snap.

Overrated defense, yes. So far. Hang the coach, by all means. Overrated QB - the locals have lost it on that one. As far as Parcells goes, they would have lost in the first round if he were there. He is the reason they lost in Seattle the year before.

This, however, is all moot for now. The media is burying them too soon.

ha nice touch... atleast we can look forward to him not coming back until we lose and the cowboys win (so prob around week 15) haha love it. cowboys are dying in front of our very eyes

Vikings 41 Giants 17. November 25, 2007. The Rams loss pales in comparison to a loss that late in the season and at home. "Dying" is a little dramatic in October.

looks pretty grim for america's team, eggo.

I am not feeling grim. It's way too early. I'll admit, however, that I did not see the game today. But it can't be anyworse than Vikings 41-17. We will see.

I am not feeling grim. It's way too early. I'll admit, however, that I did not see the game today. But it can't be anyworse than Vikings 41-17. We will see.

you're grasping for any ledge as you free fall, i understand. truth is vikings were a playoff team at that time. rams are not.

Vikings 41 Giants 17. November 25, 2007. The Rams loss pales in comparison to a loss that late in the season and at home. "Dying" is a little dramatic in October.

What's that got to do with 2008?

We won the 2007 season Superbowl :huh:

So what's the big deal with losing 1 game to the vikings last year

pretty much a moot point for you to even bring it up.

You do have a point about Dallas. They usually die around the end December, not October.

you're grasping for any ledge as you free fall, i understand. truth is vikings were a playoff team at that time. rams are not.

What playoff game did the Vikings play in that you can call them a playoff team? We are talking about the Minnesota Vikings, right? I hesitate to call the Vikings I playoff team this year.

What playoff game did the Vikings play in that you can call them a playoff team? We are talking about the Minnesota Vikings, right? I hesitate to call the Vikings I playoff team this year.

, had the season ended that week, they would've been in the playoffs. that's what the term 'at that time' means. just like when you look back at the disaster of this season you'll say , 'the cowboys were a playoff team at week 4'.

Except that the Giants went on to win the Superbowl that season.

What did the Cowboys do that year again?

So last week, after we get slapped around by the Browns, you were no longer worried about us, and we were done.

This week, when the Cowboys get slapped around by the Rams, you're not worried, and you bring up the '07 Giants.

Hmmm.

Overrated defense, yes. So far. Hang the coach, by all means. Overrated QB - the locals have lost it on that one. As far as Parcells goes, they would have lost in the first round if he were there. He is the reason they lost in Seattle the year before.

This, however, is all moot for now. The media is burying them too soon.

Which coach again? I think Wade Phillips should just bring out a lounge chair and some snacks

because he doesn't do jack shit for the Cowboys. Garrett runs the offense and Stewart runs the defense.

Wade's just a figure head..hell why doesn't Jerrah hire himself as coach?

Your right..except that the Cowboys have never bought into the thing called team unity.

One of the reasons why they haven't won a playoff game in 12 years.

I did not see the game today, but something tells me that all the "team unity" in the world would not have helped rookie DBs and a rsuty 40 year-old QB.

:huh:

Uhhh, are you friggin kidding me?? Eggy has something to say? Get the fuck outta here ya unrealistic schmuck. blu had it right...GRASPING. Go back and read the shit your trying to say to make yourself feel better, it's ridiculous. Romo IS overrated, the D has stunk from the beginning and your injury list is growing faster than Pinocchios nose. Now the Lowly Rams throttled you. Its way over, get used to it. The "its early" thing is good for the first 3 or 4 weeks of the season. Its week 7, and if it werent for the Bengals not getting any breaks, you'd have just suffered your 4th loss in a row. Stick a fork in em, they're done!

Minnesota.........LMAO!!! Dallas aint going on to win any SB!!