SportsWrath

St Luis 34 Dallas 14

Nas

wow, the dog missed this one before...let's review shall we:

1. You continually make threats after demonstrating that you have a short fuse

2. You want to fight others on a message board, and go so far as to make outlandish invitations to do so...

3. You constantly use colorful language in your posts

4. You degrade other's significant others/mothers with your preadolescent insults

5. You openly discussed your sexual escapades with your "girlfriend"

6. You degrade women in your posts

7. You discuss your drinking escapades as well

Father of the year indeed...certainly setting a fine example for your son here, aren't you court jester...

Hotdog and Bigblue,

I'm going to ask to please stay with the topic of this thread. We're having a pretty good football discussion and need to interrupt it with these childish "Father of the year" post. Thanks!

Hotdog and Bigblue,

I'm going to ask to please stay with the topic of this thread. We're having a pretty good football discussion and need to interrupt it with these childish "Father of the year" post. Thanks!

Seriously.. besides, we all know that Plaxico Burress is Father of the Year.

Hotdog and Bigblue,

Will do Nem, apologies.

I am not feeling grim. It's way too early. I'll admit, however, that I did not see the game today. But it can't be anyworse than Vikings 41-17. We will see.

Egg, most of us didn't watch that Dallas game... mainly because of geography and coverage etc... and you're right our loss to the vikings was god awful... however, we were not touted as the best team .. at least on paper. I think what makes the Boys' fall so dramatic is the high expectations... winning hides a lot of issues and certainly the cowboys should've seen this coming... sure they won games but they have no defense... they have too many super-stars... on parole mind you.

Egg, most of us didn't watch that Dallas game... mainly because of geography and coverage etc... and you're right our loss to the vikings was god awful... however, we were not touted as the best team .. at least on paper. I think what makes the Boys' fall so dramatic is the high expectations... winning hides a lot of issues and certainly the cowboys should've seen this coming... sure they won games but they have no defense... they have too many super-stars... on parole mind you.

Thats my main point, that they were unjustly dubbed, "The Best Team." Thats what makes this worse.

Exactly. He must not watch them, if he is trying to defend them saying they aint that bad. They looked like shit! :P

To be fair they're above .500. Lately they seem to unravel for whatever reason. I hope we don't take them lightly 2 weeks from now.. that's for sure.

As far as Badegg, he is not a troll... he's a fan of team most people here hate.. a rival. I think you guys should think about the positives he brings to this board being a cowboy fan.

To be fair they're above .500. Lately they seem to unravel for whatever reason. I hope we don't take them lightly 2 weeks from now.. that's for sure.

As far as Badegg, he is not a troll... he's a fan of team most people here hate.. a rival. I think you guys should think about the positives he brings to this board being a cowboy fan.

I don't have near as bad a problem with him as I do the dog. But I think they might be one in the same. I just have a bad impression of cowboy fans. Theyre usually bandwagon.

my main problem with egg is that he absolutely refuses to acknowledge anything we do well besides rush the passer.... his logic and pointing to past nfl seasons to back his points can be at times downright laughable... he claims he is here to talk football but he ends up just making beyond ridiculous statements followed by his trademark smiley face... i really am convinced he thinks miles austin is better than burress - thats how off base he is

There are none Nas, that's the issue.

I'm guilty also, I fed the troll. But there's no doubt that's all he is now.

There are none Nas, that's the issue.

I'm guilty also, I fed the troll. But there's no doubt that's all he is now.

Booyah... on a quick side note... how great is that de la hoya -pacquio fight going to be? I can't wait. Although I wish it was pac. vs. mayweather. I know he can beat mayweather.

:LMAO: I really hope your not serious.

Name me one time in the last couple weeks he actually said something that had any football knowledge in it. Most of his posts are in summation:

"Lawls Giants are a bunch of losers and no matter what they do they will always be inferior to the Cowboys..oh and you never won a Superbowl the Patriots just sucked :) :) :):rolleyes: :rolleyes: :clap: :clap: :clap:"

Give or take acouple emotes.

I don't have near as bad a problem with him as I do the dog. But I think they might be one in the same. I just have a bad impression of cowboy fans. Theyre usually bandwagon.

I don't have a problem with anyone... unless their opinion costs lives... (see the P&R section where I loath republicans). Here on the Giants section, it's for entertainment purposes only.

:LMAO: I really hope your not serious.

Name me one time in the last couple weeks he actually said something that had any football knowledge in it. Most of his posts are in summation:

"Lawls Giants are a bunch of losers and no matter what they do they will always be inferior to the Cowboys..oh and you never won a Superbowl the Patriots just sucked :) :) :):rolleyes: :rolleyes: :clap: :clap: :clap:"

Give or take acouple emotes.

one of the great defensive performances that has been seen

:rock:

Booyah... on a quick side note... how great is that de la hoya -pacquio fight going to be? I can't wait. Although I wish it was pac. vs. mayweather. I know he can beat mayweather.

Pacquiao can't beat Mayweather Burn, I don't care how long Mayweather stays retired, Mayweather would knock him out. Pac man is not strong enough, would have to move up in weight to do so and wouldn't bring the punching power with him. See how Pavlik got knocked around by Hopkins moving up in weight (side note, that was a terrible loss for Pavlik, very damaging).

I don't think the De La Hoya - Pac fight is anything special. I'll watch it because I won't pay for it, but it's the same deal. DeLa Hoya will look to outwork pacman and wear him down later on in the fight with his power, whereas Pac can start the fight fast like he normally does and possibly take the first few rounds with his speed. But he won't be able to hurt Oscar IMO.

Honestly, Dela Hoya means very little to me as a boxer anymore, when he was younger, he was, but he's a business man now,and he fights like one. That's why he won't take the Margarito fight, which is the one if he cared he would.

Margarito - Cotto - Paul Williams, those are the guys I'm watching now, all good fighters.

Hotdog and Bigblue,

will do...the dog regrets that it deteriorated to that degree...it's just so tempting sometimes...