SportsWrath

St Luis 34 Dallas 14

Nas

oh how you forget we have a balanced offense and the best rushing game in the league.... unlike your boy barber who has turned into a constant fumbler

Barber did not play with Jerry Rice. No you are babbling my little friend...

2007 New York Giants 16 16 70 1,025 14.6 60T 12 -- -- -- -- -- -- --

2006 New York Giants 15 15 63 988 15.7 55T 10 -- -- -- -- -- 2 1

2005 New York Giants 16 15 76 1,214 16.0 78T 7 -- -- -- -- -- 1 1

2004 Pittsburgh Steelers 11 11 35 698 19.9 48 5 -- -- -- -- -- 1 0

2003 Pittsburgh Steelers 16 16 60 860 14.3 47 4 1 -7 -7.0 -7 0 1 0

2002 Pittsburgh Steelers 16 15 78 1,325 17.0 62T 7 -- -- -- -- -- 2 1

2001 Pittsburgh Steelers 16 16 66 1,008 15.3 43 6 -- -- -- -- -- 1 0

2000 Pittsburgh Steelers 12 9 22 273 12.4 39 0

yea clearly his numbers were better in pitt.... i forgot :LMAO:

actually, his production is virtually the same...the dog isn't sure who's argument that works in favor of...just an observation....

As for being envious of your life...ummm....the dog did see the picture you proudly posted as the giant's superfan...the dog would say pretty cool...pretty cool indeed...for a 12 year old...but hey....

The other guy wasnt twelve, nor were the other dozens of people trying to get that photo shoot. Its only you that is too cowardly to root for your team proudly.

That too conservative play calling had them in position to win the game. I'm not sure how much time was left when Romo let the season slip through his jittery fingers, but I'm sure Seattle would have had little or none to drive up the field and score. A coach can only do so much, and his play calling helped get them to within an extra point's length FG that is as sure a thing as there is in football so long as the dopey holder doesn't fuck up.

Love your signature picture...." Help Mommy..." LOL

Actually if you knew anything about that situation you'd know that Pittsburgh couldn't afford him

anymore because he and Hines Ward's contracts came up the same season...Pittsburgh decided to

sign Ward instead. It's no coincidence that 2 years later Ben Roethlisberger asked management for

"a big receiver."

He was also a little lazy. Are you saying that if Burress was clearly the next Jerry Rice as our little friend is proclaiming to anyone who will listen, Cowher would not have kept him?

Burress was expendable and they won a Superbowl without him.

Big Ben wants a big receiver but that does not they need one. Sweed has not be active and this Steelers team, without Jerry -- I mean Plexico -- is doing okay...

What was your point?

The other guy wasnt twelve, nor were the other dozens of people trying to get that photo shoot. Its only you that is too cowardly to root for your team proudly.

the dog isn't supporting this behavior for the others either...

actually, his production is virtually the same...the dog isn't sure who's argument that works in favor of...just an observation....

Dog, to get to the curx of this, you must compare his production to Jerry Rice's production. I assure you it is not the same...

He was also a little lazy. Are you saying that if Burress was clearly the next Jerry Rice as our little friend is proclaiming to anyone who will listen, Cowher would not have kept him?

Big Ben wants a big receiver but that does not they need one. Sweed has not be active and this Steelers team, without Jerry -- I mean Plexico -- is doing okay...

What was your point?

please point to where I said he is the next jerry rice... i compared his playoff game in lambeau to a jerry rice performance and you being a retard won't admit it. He would have had to catch 30 balls for 300 yards for you to even put him in the same sentence as Miles Austin

What was your point?

When did I say Plaxico was the next Jerry Rice? Don't be stupid Egg.

If your in the Steelers situation at that point in time who are you giving a contract too? Hines Ward or

Plaxico Burress? I'd pick Ward to be honest with ya.

That's nice the Steelers won a Superbowl with out him...Giants won one with him? What are you trying to get at.

double digit touchdowns for the first time in his career came in ny... oh yea... and in back to back seasons... game set match

fair enough...the dog would also speculate that sharing the same field with Ward and playing in a different style of offense might impact TD numbers...but again, his numbers are pretty comparable throughout...

When did I say Plaxico was the next Jerry Rice? Don't be stupid Egg.

If your in the Steelers situation at that point in time who are you giving a contract too? Hines Ward or

Plaxico Burress? I'd pick Ward to be honest with ya.

That's nice the Steelers won a Superbowl with out him...Giants won one with him? What are you trying to get at.

I never said you said compared him to Jerry Rice. Only a fool would make such a comparison, and I know that you wouldn't. I agree. I would take Ward and maybe 10 other receivers over him...

The dog is pretty sure the giants were on the playoff bubble later in the season then September...in fact, it was a win against buffalo in week 16 were they clinched, and that game was touch and go until the Bills botched a punt...and that was only 3 weeks after an ugly loss to the Vikings, and a week after an ugly loss to the redskins (both at home)...if you recall, there more then enough doubters in the giants going anywhere, and yet, they won the super bowl...so you see court jester, late in the season, in fact much later then week 7, the giants were a team that was struggling to make the playoffs. The dog is sure you remember that, because you had gone into hiding at that point...

the point being, it is way too soon to count any team (with the exception of the seahawks at this point) as dead and buried...and even seattle canb turn things around in a league where there is no clear favorite stepping up...time will tell.

As for being envious of your life...ummm....the dog did see the picture you proudly posted as the giant's superfan...the dog would say pretty cool...pretty cool indeed...for a 12 year old...but hey....

The Dog should have went with the Bengals as the 1 team you can pretty much bury. The Seahawks still play in a division led by the Cardinals, and there is time for them to right the ship. Unlikely, but more likely than the Bengals making any noise.

Sorry, I normally categorically avoid responding to all threads or responses that compare Jerry Rice to Plexico Burress in any way, shape, or form. But I must admit, I did get a good laugh before moving on to issues that are more worthy of time. :lol:

And if you want to give your quarterback a cookie for not losing games and, in the process, diminish one of the great defensive performances that has been seen since the Ravens dismantled the Giants in their previous trip to the big game by all means do so. You're the Giants fan, not me. :clap:

Although you are correct in your assesment of the Giants 2007 post season defense there are a few points in regards to the quarterback you are ignoring that cannot go unnoticed during that run.

1)threw 2 TDS in Tampa, on the road after having -2 yards of offense for the entire 1st quarter

2)led the Giants down the field for a TD with 47 seconds left on the clock after the defense(yes that same defense) allowed the Cowboys a 10 minute plus drive to take a 14-7 lead, within 47 second he erased that and pretty much changed the momentum in that time period.

3)outplayed, check that CLEARLY outplayed Brett Favre in his domain, frigid teperatures at Lambeu. Did not turn the ball over (Like the hall of famer did that day) and took the mismatch with Al Harris and exploited EVERY bit of it.

4)That same defense we all give the credit too, left there team on the field with 2:42 left trailing 14-10 to the 18-0 Pats. With 83 yards and that time, Eli Manning became only the second QB in NFL history to lead his team to a game winning TD in the SB with less than a minute to go and no FG attempt to play for as a safety net.

Although your praising of our defense is very appreciated, the lack of reality of what the QB did in terms of the SB win is completely short sighted and quite frankly bias. I know you, like most non Giant fans hate ELI, want him to suck and will find all sorts of reasons why he does suck or is "just not that good". After a while its simply better to admit he played well, fullfilled what he was drafted to do and move on. Its like the Giant fans who say ROMO sucks, you can find all these stupid reasons why, but in reality they are just that stupid.

I never said you said compared him to Jerry Rice. Only a fool would make such a comparison, and I know that you wouldn't. I agree. I would take Ward and maybe 10 other receivers over him...

really? hines ward over plaxico burress? why aren't you in my fantasy league?

Although you are correct in your assesment of the Giants 2007 post season defense there are a few points in regards to the quarterback you are ignoring that cannot go unnoticed during that run.

1)threw 2 TDS in Tampa, on the road after having -2 yards of offense for the entire 1st quarter

2)led the Giants down the field for a TD with 47 seconds left on the clock after the defense(yes that same defense) allowed the Cowboys a 10 minute plus drive to take a 14-7 lead, within 47 second he erased that and pretty much changed the momentum in that time period.

3)outplayed, check that CLEARLY outplayed Brett Favre in his domain, frigid teperatures at Lambeu. Did not turn the ball over (Like the hall of famer did that day) and took the mismatch with Al Harris and exploited EVERY bit of it.

4)That same defense we all give the credit too, left there team on the field with 2:42 left trailing 14-10 to the 18-0 Pats. With 83 yards and that time, Eli Manning became only the second QB in NFL history to lead his team to a game winning TD in the SB with less than a minute to go and no FG attempt to play for as a safety net.

Although your praising of our defense is very appreciated, the lack of reality of what the QB did in terms of the SB win is completely short sighted and quite frankly bias. I know you, like most non Giant fans hate ELI, want him to suck and will find all sorts of reasons why he does suck or is "just not that good". After a while its simply better to admit he played well, fullfilled what he was drafted to do and move on. Its like the Giant fans who say ROMO sucks, you can find all these stupid reasons why, but in reality they are just that stupid.

:clap: Well said.

I love your replies xxi.

egg: im not impressed.... after all he did throw 4 interceptions against minnesota prior to that

dog: Me thinks the egg is right. If anything the historic run was a result the long snapper. That beautifully executed snap in Green Bay in overtime that allowed for the game winning field goal was the only commendable play of the entire post season.

If its work or a serious injury to one of your kids, I understand. If it wasn't, you ain't a fan. Oh, and since you requested.

0201sb-superfans0202-autosized258.jpg

I'm a Giant fan for life, and I aint embarrassed to admit it. I got two kids, one of whom posts on here occasionally, and he'll tell you I handle my business. And I still got time for my Gmen. I never miss a game. I guess I'm just more man than you. ;)

wow, the dog missed this one before...let's review shall we:

1. You continually make threats after demonstrating that you have a short fuse

2. You want to fight others on a message board, and go so far as to make outlandish invitations to do so...

3. You constantly use colorful language in your posts

4. You degrade other's significant others/mothers with your preadolescent insults

5. You openly discussed your sexual escapades with your "girlfriend"

6. You degrade women in your posts

7. You discuss your drinking escapades as well

Father of the year indeed...certainly setting a fine example for your son here, aren't you court jester...

2. You want to fight others on a message board, and go so far as to make outlandish invitations to do so...

4. You degrade other's significant others/mothers with your preadolescent insults

Father of the year indeed...certainly setting a fine example for your son here, aren't you court jester...

atleast he's not a mindless drone/ closet cowboys fan. Your negativity is nauseating at times. If I asked you 5 things the Giants do well I'd be interested to see what you'd have to say (considering everything out of your mouth points to you disliking the team or siding with a cowboys fan - although you are prob him)

That's why we love him here! :clap:

I'd rather him over a guy who comes on and posts under 2 different names.

Do you have children? Last thing you should be doing is criticizing someones parental skills

while not being a parent yourself.

Good Job! :TU:

atleast he's not a mindless drone/ closet cowboys fan. Your negativity is nauseating at times. If I asked you 5 things the Giants do well I'd be interested to see what you'd have to say (considering everything out of your mouth points to you disliking the team or siding with a cowboys fan - although you are prob him)

the dog has compliments for the giants...their defensive coordinator is possibly the best in the league...their offensive line is among the top in the league...their defensive line when healthy is possibly the best in the league...after that, well, that is good enough for now...