SportsWrath

St Luis 34 Dallas 14

Nas

Look who shows up...lol Funny that always happens, eggy followed by the dog. :rolleyes:

Family obligations? Basic life issues?? My children and I all tell you this from the bottom of our hearts........STFU Sally and get to the game!!! Those are lame excuses.

You are the only one that remembers my vanishing for a short time. Why? Because YOU are the reason I took a brief hiatus. Get it straight, I never bail on my teams. But you and egg are such douchebags, that I had to get away for a moment.

The boys.....DONE! :)

Ha...the dog wishes he had your life that you are able to get all dolled up every Sunday and watch some games without having anything else in life going on...

Anyhow, the dog isn't disagreeing with the fact that the cowboys have some serious concerns, and it is certainly possible that they are in fact on the road to nowhere...but it is early in the season...or maybe you are right, no team ever rebounds from a slow start or appears dead in October and comes back to win the Super Bowl...it just doesn't happen...ever...really...never happens...

Ha...the dog wishes he had your life that you are able to get all dolled up every Sunday and watch some games without having anything else in life going on...

Anyhow, the dog isn't disagreeing with the fact that the cowboys have some serious concerns, and it is certainly possible that they are in fact on the road to nowhere...but it is early in the season...or maybe you are right, no team ever rebounds from a slow start or appears dead in October and comes back to win the Super Bowl...it just doesn't happen...ever...really...never happens...

Good try on the sarcasm, but your memory is failing you. We ddint appear dead in October last season. It was SPETEMBER that we started out out 0-2 and then rebounded. We are in WEEK 7 heading into Nov and their situation is getting worse.

And keep wishing you had my life, I know, it's envious, aint it? Everyone in my household knows that NOTHING goes on Sundays except for football. :TU:

The thing I love is I can shut egg up. I've shreded down his points piece by piece before only to have his responses grind to a halt. Notice how he said in this thread how we had nothing in the playoffs besides our pass rush. I absolutely dismantled that point and begged for a response, only for him to crawl back into his hole. I guarentee you if the Giants lose this week and the cowboys also lose, he'll find a way to come here and start trouble.

The thing I love is I can shut egg up. I've shreded down his points piece by piece before only to have his responses grind to a halt. Notice how he said in this thread how we had nothing in the playoffs besides our pass rush. I absolutely dismantled that point and begged for a response, only for him to crawl back into his hole. I guarentee you if the Giants lose this week and the cowboys also lose, he'll find a way to come here and start trouble.

And he and his alter ego have the nerve of saying I dissapear when my team is down. :rolleyes:

He is not interested if you pick him apart, everyone has done it. What's he's interested in is posting a topic and watching it build to over 100 posts every week...........and he succeeds.

There are other Cowboys fans out there that would be of more merit, preferably ones that actually watch the games.

the real reason he entered the center is because he heard the stripper he "made it rain on" is there and he needs his money back now that he'll never play in the nfl again

:lol:

I just saw Wade Phillips getting grilled on ESPN, looking all sloppy like he just came from a night on the town with Pacman. ESPN guys were calling him dead man walking.

How long before T.O. chimes in? I say right after the first game Roy Williams scores a TD and he doesn't.

Guys like Pacman make me sick. I mean some NFL fans would literally kill their mother...well maybe their mother in law to play in the NFL or even to just coach.

Then theres guys like Pacman who has the natural talent and had all the potential to make it big and what does he do? He still hangs out with his old "gang" of friends and ends up getting arrested more then Dennis Rodman, just makes you shake your head.

Sorry, I normally categorically avoid responding to all threads or responses that compare Jerry Rice to Plexico Burress in any way, shape, or form. But I must admit, I did get a good laugh before moving on to issues that are more worthy of time. :lol:

And if you want to give your quarterback a cookie for not losing games and, in the process, diminish one of the great defensive performances that has been seen since the Ravens dismantled the Giants in their previous trip to the big game by all means do so. You're the Giants fan, not me. :clap:

Sorry, I normally categorically avoid responding to all threads or responses that compare Jerry Rice to Plexico Burress in any way, shape, or form. But I must admit, I did get a good laugh before moving on to issues that are more worthy of time. :lol:

And if you want to give your quarterback a cookie for not losing games and, in the process, diminish one of the great defensive performances that has been seen since the Ravens dismantled the Giants in their previous trip to the big game by all means do so. You're the Giants fan, not me. :clap:

You mean the SB?? You're really diggin eggy. He didnt diminish it, he just added to the great performance overall by the Giants. Good try.

or by playing flawless playoff games... either way its a cookie romo won't get... we all know he has a knack for fumbling and botching game winning field goal attempts... keep it coming egg... another point for me

or by playing flawless playoff games... either way its a cookie romo won't get... we all know he has a knack for fumbling and botching game winning field goal attempts... keep it coming egg... another point for me

No, even Romo could get a cookie if he was throwing to Jerry Rice. He is Jerry Rice. He even gets suspended by his coaches like Jerry Rice. And Pittsburgh released him in the prime of his career just like SF did to Jerry Rice. :o

Good try on the sarcasm, but your memory is failing you. We ddint appear dead in October last season. It was SPETEMBER that we started out out 0-2 and then rebounded. We are in WEEK 7 heading into Nov and their situation is getting worse.

And keep wishing you had my life, I know, it's envious, aint it? Everyone in my household knows that NOTHING goes on Sundays except for football. :TU:

The dog is pretty sure the giants were on the playoff bubble later in the season then September...in fact, it was a win against buffalo in week 16 were they clinched, and that game was touch and go until the Bills botched a punt...and that was only 3 weeks after an ugly loss to the Vikings, and a week after an ugly loss to the redskins (both at home)...if you recall, there more then enough doubters in the giants going anywhere, and yet, they won the super bowl...so you see court jester, late in the season, in fact much later then week 7, the giants were a team that was struggling to make the playoffs. The dog is sure you remember that, because you had gone into hiding at that point...

the point being, it is way too soon to count any team (with the exception of the seahawks at this point) as dead and buried...and even seattle canb turn things around in a league where there is no clear favorite stepping up...time will tell.

As for being envious of your life...ummm....the dog did see the picture you proudly posted as the giant's superfan...the dog would say pretty cool...pretty cool indeed...for a 12 year old...but hey....

No, even Romo could get a cookie if he was throwing to Jerry Rice. He is Jerry Rice. He even gets suspended by his coaches like Jerry Rice. And Pittsburgh released him in the prime of his career just like SF did to Jerry Rice. :o

2007 New York Giants 16 16 70 1,025 14.6 60T 12 -- -- -- -- -- -- --

2006 New York Giants 15 15 63 988 15.7 55T 10 -- -- -- -- -- 2 1

2005 New York Giants 16 15 76 1,214 16.0 78T 7 -- -- -- -- -- 1 1

2004 Pittsburgh Steelers 11 11 35 698 19.9 48 5 -- -- -- -- -- 1 0

2003 Pittsburgh Steelers 16 16 60 860 14.3 47 4 1 -7 -7.0 -7 0 1 0

2002 Pittsburgh Steelers 16 15 78 1,325 17.0 62T 7 -- -- -- -- -- 2 1

2001 Pittsburgh Steelers 16 16 66 1,008 15.3 43 6 -- -- -- -- -- 1 0

2000 Pittsburgh Steelers 12 9 22 273 12.4 39 0

yea clearly his numbers were better in pitt.... i forgot :LMAO:

Actually if you knew anything about that situation you'd know that Pittsburgh couldn't afford him

anymore because he and Hines Ward's contracts came up the same season...Pittsburgh decided to

sign Ward instead. It's no coincidence that 2 years later Ben Roethlisberger asked management for

"a big receiver."

2007 New York Giants 16 16 70 1,025 14.6 60T 12 -- -- -- -- -- -- --

2006 New York Giants 15 15 63 988 15.7 55T 10 -- -- -- -- -- 2 1

2005 New York Giants 16 15 76 1,214 16.0 78T 7 -- -- -- -- -- 1 1

2004 Pittsburgh Steelers 11 11 35 698 19.9 48 5 -- -- -- -- -- 1 0

2003 Pittsburgh Steelers 16 16 60 860 14.3 47 4 1 -7 -7.0 -7 0 1 0

2002 Pittsburgh Steelers 16 15 78 1,325 17.0 62T 7 -- -- -- -- -- 2 1

2001 Pittsburgh Steelers 16 16 66 1,008 15.3 43 6 -- -- -- -- -- 1 0

2000 Pittsburgh Steelers 12 9 22 273 12.4 39 0

yea clearly his numbers were better in pitt.... i forgot :LMAO:

Look at these numbers! He is clearly not Jerry Rice. :o

Actually if you knew anything about that situation you'd know that Pittsburgh couldn't afford him

anymore because he and Hines Ward's contracts came up the same season...Pittsburgh decided to

sign Ward instead. It's no coincidence that 2 years later Ben Roethlisberger asked management for

"a big receiver."

well played. golfer.